Did you try with GM Paillé, Trois-Rivières Chevrolet, Thibault GM from Sherbrooke and Bourgeois Chevrolet from Rawdon? Those are 4 good places to start for corvette.

I got mine from Trois-Rivières and it took roughly 8 months.... check my signature I have written all the dates.
I will check that out, thank you

Reactions: Maximus74
Did you try with GM Paillé, Trois-Rivières Chevrolet, Thibault GM from Sherbrooke and Bourgeois Chevrolet from Rawdon? Those are 4 good places to start for corvette.

I got mine from Trois-Rivières and it took roughly 8 months.... check my signature I have written all the dates.
No dice, I was told 2024 C8 s . Thanks anyway. Anyway I am 3rd on the list , so it should be next spring. I pray.

• Wow
Reactions: Maximus74
Nice. Love the colour.

Tell us more about the Chevelle. There are a few of us on the forum who a passion for that era of Chevrolet. I had a 66 BB 4 speed Chevelle.

@mudbank welcome to the forum!
I've owned 5 Chevelles over the years. My very first one when I got my license was a white 66 with a 327 in it with red interior. Think I paid $450.00 for it. The guy wanted $500.00. My uncle helped me buy it and he was a cop and knew the guy selling it. Was a steal. Needed nothing. Sure wish I had all of them still.

• Winner
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread