mudbank

Casual User
Completionist Award You're Celebrated C8
Oct 21, 2021
VetteCoins
Sold all my vehicles in one day - 2017 Chevrolet High Country, 1967 Chevelle with a 454 engine and a 2008 Harley Davidson Street Glide 105th Anniversary Model.
Went and ordered a Toyota Highlander Platinum Hybrid on May 5 and arrived on Aug 27.
Went and ordered for myself - a birthday present, Christmas present, retirement present and one from the bucket list - a 2022 C8 Corvette on June 21.
And arrived on November 8. Birthday present and retirement present a bit late and Christmas present a bit early. Two more items left on the bucket list.
Wait list ????? What wait list ?????

Attachments

• image0 (1).jpeg
    image0 (1).jpeg
    64 KB · Views: 134
  • 2020-Chevrolet-Corvette-C8-Stingray-Coupe-Interior-Natural-001-cockpit.jpg
    2020-Chevrolet-Corvette-C8-Stingray-Coupe-Interior-Natural-001-cockpit.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 123
Sold all my vehicles in one day - 2017 Chevrolet High Country, 1967 Chevelle with a 454 engine and a 2008 Harley Davidson Street Glide 105th Anniversary Model.
Went and ordered a Toyota Highlander Platinum Hybrid on May 5 and arrived on Aug 27.
Went and ordered for myself - a birthday present, Christmas present, retirement present and one from the bucket list - a 2022 C8 Corvette on June 21.
And arrived on November 8. Birthday present and retirement present a bit late and Christmas present a bit early. Two more items left on the bucket list.

Amazingly quick turn-around time for a new C8 (4.5 months) especially for Alberta where ship times are longer. Your post suggests you weren't on any wait list beforehand. If not, hopefully you were also fortunate enough to pay MSRP. Congrats!

Is that the new caffeine colour? Looks nice!

• Agree
Reactions: 12cents
Nice. Love the colour.

Tell us more about the Chevelle. There are a few of us on the forum who a passion for that era of Chevrolet. I had a 66 BB 4 speed Chevelle.

@mudbank welcome to the forum!

Attachments

• DSC_0082.JPG
    DSC_0082.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 82
  • DSC_0084.JPG
    DSC_0084.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 57
  • DSC_0085.JPG
    DSC_0085.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 48
  • DSC_0087.JPG
    DSC_0087.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 44
  • DSC_0089.JPG
    DSC_0089.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 43
  • DSC_0092.JPG
    DSC_0092.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 50
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Amazingly quick turn-around time for a new C8 (4.5 months) especially for Alberta where ship times are longer. Your post suggests you weren't on any wait list beforehand. If not, hopefully you were also fortunate enough to pay MSRP. Congrats!
I was blown away to receive my 2022 HTC on Oct 25 after the preliminary order was accepted on July 8 of this year (less than 4 months). By comparison. it took 13 months to get my 2020 coupe

PXL_20211026_202940564.jpg

Paid MSRP. I believe some people that were on the wait list might have passed on the purchase due to the economy out here. Still on another wait list but might leave that one there for the new E-Ray when and if it comes out (depending on pricing due to luxury tax that guy with the nice hair will implement in 2022). And I believe the order of assembly of different trims and configurations also plays into it.

Reactions: Dik and Murray20c8
Just put an order in with an Ontario dealer. Quebec hasn’t separated yet 😆!
I tried that but they have more than enough orders from their own people. I even called an Alberta dealer but they were telling me, back then, a 1 year wait and then all the cost to go pick it up or have it shipped made no sense.

Paid MSRP. I believe some people that were on the wait list might have passed on the purchase due to the economy out here. Still on another wait list but might leave that one there for the new E-Ray when and if it comes out (depending on pricing due to luxury tax that guy with the nice hair will implement in 2022). And I believe the order of assembly of different trims and configurations also plays into it.
I just checked my emails and the final order was submitted around Aug 19 and I was given notice it had arrived on November 8

I tried that but they have more than enough orders from their own people. I even called an Alberta dealer but they were telling me, back then, a 1 year wait and then all the cost to go pick it up or have it shipped made no sense.
Did you try with GM Paillé, Trois-Rivières Chevrolet, Thibault GM from Sherbrooke and Bourgeois Chevrolet from Rawdon? Those are 4 good places to start for corvette.

I got mine from Trois-Rivières and it took roughly 8 months.... check my signature I have written all the dates.

Reactions: Murray20c8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread