SCREW HENDRICKS....our guy is MORGAN!!!! hahahahahah (and Morgan did not pay 3mill+) hahahahah
Agree, I‘ve been watching a number of videos from these preferred GM customers that have really early VIN’s and competing within each other to see who will get the first C8. We now know who won.
Morgan.

Awe shucks you guys are really making my year with these kind words. I am doing it for all of you out there that dont have a vette in their garage to tinker with. I will keep uploading as much as possible!!!!!
Check out Amazon for VIVI INDESTRUCTABLE wrap for your rockers as well CKWRAPS did a test on the product on YTube

Awe shucks you guys are really making my year with these kind words. I am doing it for all of you out there that dont have a vette in their garage to tinker with. I will keep uploading as much as possible!!!!!
When you get a chance can you do a demo of the Bose stereo with a pumping song like Family Affair. Tadge had said they removed the volume defeat so the customer could decide what’s too loud.

Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.