Dec 26, 2009
Ponoka, AB.
VetteCoins
Car
2014 C7 3LT Z51
Province
AB
This is a rant! So for the last 13 years I've been a seed retailer. I deal with the farming community who at times can be a tough but overall a honest group. I pretty much deal in canola, forage (grass seed), and some corn seed. Along with the sale of seed comes service......so when I have a farmer/customer who is running out of seed I will deliver him more seed (often right out to the field he is seeding in) before he runs completely out. I often will bring a bag or two extra out just to make sure he has enough to complete the job...........this means I will often have to go back again and pick up an extra bag but at least he gets it done. This service is free to my customers in appreciation for their business. OK............now the rant begins. Recently I bought some fender splash guards (69.95).........they were gross......poor fit ect........not for me.........I called the supplier they said no problem send them back. So I did send them back in the original package everything exactly as it was sent to me. Sent it the cheapest way possible (32.85) grrrrrrrr...................Today I recieve a refund invoice from the supplier 69.95 less RESTOCKING FEE WTF............17.49 = 55.96 refund...........minus shipping cost of 32.85 = 23.11 is my full fu$king refund!!! If I treated my customers this way I wouldn't have a single one!!:mad:

Rob ya know its not the little bit of money involved its the principle. If I were to charge my farmers/customers for returning a bag of seed (even after I'm the one picking it up) it would be the last bag of seed I ever take out to him.

Just make sure that this is the last Corvette part you buy from these guys. Let them know how you feel and tell everyone else about the situation naming names. No slander in telling the truth. Coming from the Chevelle world, I know that there is a lot of junk, ill fitting aftermarket stuff out there. My guy knew, through experience, what was junk and simply wouldn't sell the stuff without telling me about the down side. These guys know what is junk and there is no excuse for them selling it never mind dinging the customer for returns. The stuff should be piling up on the docks of the manufacturer and at their expense.

Hooray for 20% restocking fees! I wonder if this is how they make their money? Just sending out the same part to get returned later with keeping 20%. Sounds like free money to me! :D

Gee I have to ask the more basic question, do you sell seed for Pioneer or Brett Young??

I have a potential product complain on Helix for flea beetles............

Sorry you got the bums rush but then again honestly did you expect to break even? These companies have an endless supply of techniques for screwing the customer over, sad but true.

Cheers,

Garry

Gee I have to ask the more basic question, do you sell seed for Pioneer or Brett Young??

I have a potential product complain on Helix for flea beetles............

Sorry you got the bums rush but then again honestly did you expect to break even? These companies have an endless supply of techniques for screwing the customer over, sad but true.

Cheers,

Garry

Garry my company buys seed wholesale from several of the main seed companies..........I sell for my company.
With regards to flea beetles unfortunately retailers have no say as to which products are being used on seed to help control flea beetles...........have to go further up the ladder for that........monsanto/bayer.
Honestly no I didn't expect to break even...... but maybe I should. I didn't expect to loose 65-70% either. All I was saying is the folks I deal with expect service which I do provide and if they need to return a bag or two of something its not going to cost them a dime.....maybe this standard should be way more common and expected more often.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.