1705038_600.jpg

Favourite shots of both my babies!!!!!!

the 86
mycorvettemueseum.jpg

DSC_7523.jpg

the last shot courtesy of Lucas !!!!
the 01
HPIM3328.jpg

The famous route 66 tour!!--would do it again in a heartbeat!!

Again Lucas's camera skills!!
3611151927_9e10996152.jpg

At ProTeam Corvette in the closed facility of Auburn, Indiana
HPIM3326.jpg

Again the route 66 tour--New Mexico
HPIM2853.jpg

The famous "Bell Rock" Sedona, Arizona---part of the Route 66 tour.
HPIM2968.jpg

Last edited:
Sedona is my new favorite place.:canada:
LasVegasSedonaMay2010347.jpg

We also spent a few hours on Route 66 / Loved it.
LasVegasSedonaMay2010359.jpg

SedonaWinslow084.jpg

Hey Willy: Your trip last year inspired me to make Route 66 part of our Vacation.
As a car guy you gotta cruise The Mother Road..:driving:

Last edited:
Was a nice run, didn't see a single Corvette until Calgary where I saw a C6, C5 and C1 (but there were Porsches out the yingyang)...then hit Banff and they came out of everywhere! I think we saw at least 7 or 8 (I think we covered every colour of C5 and C6) running around the mountains, had a good run all the way back to Calgary with a red C6...only downside was the less-than-stellar lady driver in the 4-door import that thought she was driving a Vette who almost took out a couple other unfortunate motorists while attempting to run with us. :nono:

Was a nice run, didn't see a single Corvette until Calgary where I saw a C6, C5 and C1 (but there were Porsches out the yingyang)...then hit Banff and they came out of everywhere! I think we saw at least 7 or 8 (I think we covered every colour of C5 and C6) running around the mountains, had a good run all the way back to Calgary with a red C6...only downside was the less-than-stellar lady driver in the 4-door import that thought she was driving a Vette who almost took out a couple other unfortunate motorists while attempting to run with us. :nono:

Yikes!

no snow hey?? why is it always me!!?? haha

When I picked up my car at Bud's in Ohio. Flew in to Dayton, they picked me up at the airport, was on the road a few hours later on the start of my 22 hour drive back home. It was a great trip, great weather..no pics taken...too busy enjoying the highway cruiser :driving:
pickupcar_zps87b5f2e3.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.