not that I ever thought we would need proof but here's some green ..... had the pleasure of riding his slipstream all the way to the lake.... increased fuel mileage 3 fold...lol....

greenproof.jpg

Actually the Pink Limited Edition C4 probably has more miles on it than a lot of the cars there. I will let Hezzy fill in the background on that rare car.

dscn0923-jpg.1973

Ruff day love the pic of the blue vette and high output pink beauty! Jo and I had a great time and Don and Bruce outdid themselves! Met so many new people and still missed a few. I'm sorry but next time for sure. Jo is suffering from a massive sunburn on her shoulders and backs of her legs!! We had to drive with the roof up today! Haha

dscn0923-jpg.1973

Lol. Awesome.
That little pink super rare barbie vette actually belongs to my step daughter. She got it new, way back late 80s early 90s I guess. Rainey actually drove it once from her house to the chev dealership in town here. The little hotrodder driving it on sat. was my 2 year old grandson Wesson. He seems to have inherited my gear headedness. Pappas "beep" Was always his thing.
He will love this pic. Thanks.

Hey Hezzy. The kudos once again go to Brenda for this picture. She grabbed my camera and took quite a few pictures. it is one of my favorites as well...

Well crap. I had a whole reply typed out and messed it up, so, now you guys only get this smaller reply........ lucky you! :D

I just have to say that Don and Bruce out did themselves with this event. It was so well put together and to have donuts and burgers for us was so much better than expected.
I really enjoyed being able to meet up again with everyone and wish I could have gotten around to talking with everyone as I missed a few.....so, that just means I'll have to come out again!

You really couldn't ask for more. Fantastic people, food, cars and weather!

IMG_4665.jpg

IMG_4671.jpg

IMG_4672.jpg

IMG_4686.jpg

IMG_4688.jpg

IMG_4689.jpg

IMG_4695.jpg

IMG_4706.jpg

IMG_4707.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing day and cudos to the Ponoka Team! Looking forward to the 4th Annual, you guys are on a roll!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread