Bearly Flying

RIP
You're a Regular 2 You're 10
Dec 31, 2009
Ponoka, Alberta
VetteCoins
Car
2001 C5
Somebuddy and I would like to Thank everybody for showing up, It was a Great time and there were some awesome cars there.

A Special Thanks to Hezzy and his Bride for saving the Day with the Coffee, extra BBQ and Dave's skill as a Chef.

I'm sorry I didn't catch Whoever brought the Grapes and Veggie plate. Thank You it rounded out the BBQ nicely.

And to top it off Brian, 2009CGMZR! brought Cake... (Actually RockyPM's Birthday Cake, But We got to eat it...)

I didn't manage to get any Pics at the Meet and Greet, to busy Yapping or Cooking.. But I did get a couple at Gull Lake.

It was Great seeing everybody, Travel Safe.

025.JPG

033.JPG

Reactions: CaledoniaBrian
It was a great turnout... Brenda's and my first meet but definitely not our last. Great people, amazing BBQ.... and Paul's birthday cake was to die for.... The run to Meridian beach was a blast.... Huge thanks to Don, Bruce and whoever else had any hand in organizing and putting this together.... kudos to you all.... I took a lot of pics and will post soon.... thanks again....

We had a great time too. It was our first meet as well.
We like to help out where ever we can. And we enjoyed meeting every one.
I wanted so bad to go to gull but. like I thought I started to blow blue.
Not sure who was behind me but I think he was happy to get out of my cloud. Lol
Rainey has all kinds of great pics. Including one of each car leaving the car wash. Will post when I get a chance.
Thanks again for the day it was awesome. Looking forward to next year...

Some great shots Brian. How did you carry that extension ladder on the car? Seriously the technology in these drones is really something. Interesting and beautiful landscape, some really nice looking cars and a sunny day with friends. What more could be asked for?

Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Some great shots Brian. How did you carry that extension ladder on the car? Seriously the technology in these drones is really something. Interesting and beautiful landscape, some really nice looking cars and a sunny day with friends. What more could be asked for?

Thanks for sharing the pictures.

LOL

there is 50 one foot sections that need to be put together...... ;)

I would like to thank everyone for the great hospitality and friendliness. This being my first time at an event like this I felt very welcome. A great group of people, awesome BBQ, and a wide variety of awesome cars, loved the cruise to Gull Lake!
I look forward to attending more gathering's in the future.
Thanks to everyone,
Kevin
ps.Now I just have to try and remember everyone's names.

WOW, great pictures!!! Just wonder if the BOSS didn't make and how come no one posted a picture of his ride!! NO picture, NO proof!!!!

LOL

he was there.. no bolts this time, showed me the bolt

Ya, second car in the pic BearFlying posted, we never thought of taking a picture of a green license plate for proving he showed up.

B

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread