vjavWbil.jpg

vEeDzJCl.jpg

Fe5C6dql.jpg

vhcRi7pl.jpg

dCIMyL7l.jpg

5a4patEl.jpg

VJKZQ7tl.jpg

WWcFV6pl.jpg

It was a really nice day. Thanks Manny for your hospitality. Thanks to everyone who brought their car out to support the Coping Charity event. Simply a great day, nice to meet some old friends and some new ones and look at some beautiful cars. :Thumbsup:

I hear we have a Moderator down. Colin, I hope you are alright. Spoke to your brother for a moment, he said something about a bar fight, not sure if that is the case. ;) Get well quick. Really sorry we could not hook up, I was looking forward to finally meeting you.

What a day, thanks for hooking up Keith and Dale, great cruise from Newmarket on down.

Pictures to follow, bar fight included.
Glad you had a good day Murray -- sure wish I could have been there but no it's not me that's who's been in a fight but Mom..... She had a scrap with the pavement outside her apartment recently and is pretty banged up. Much as I'd love to have been there, I had to tend to Mom.....as you can imagine........Nice that you hooked up with some of the group to cruise down and nice to hear that you're feeling much better lately.

One of these days we'll hook up I'm sure. Steamer will come maybe in June or July so maybe then.

Thanks for the great pics -- there were some nice rides there for sure including a certain Black C5 ..
All the best --

Colin.

Colin, hope your mom is on the mend. Nasty business when they get up there in years and take a fall. Still not sure how I screwed up the information so badly, sorry about that.

Disappointed to have missed you. Steamer (Rob) mentioned he wants to go to "A Day at Doug's" when he is down in August so that would be great if you both could make it.

Colin, hope your mom is on the mend. Nasty business when they get up there in years and take a fall. Still not sure how I screwed up the information so badly, sorry about that.

Disappointed to have missed you. Steamer (Rob) mentioned he wants to go to "A Day at Doug's" when he is down in August so that would be great if you both could make it.

A couple of years ago, I was at the Milton steam show with my old buddy Ray and a friend. I was looking up when who is there but STEAMER. I shouldn't be surprised that he would be at a steam show. A get together at Doug's place would be great.

Truly wish you had won Rob, it would have be a great story.

I actually forgot all about the draw so I guess in a round about way I am saying I did not win either.

Would indeed be great if someone on the forum was the big winner.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread