Doug, you were just born to be wild, born to be wild.

I would liked to have been in Picton for the Armdrop so maybe the next outing.

Best of luck with the race car, it will be a thrill to let it go for the first time. Other than up your side road that is.

Colin unless it is snowing or freezing rain I plan on being there this year. Strangely my car was there last year but not me. In fact I saw my new wheels installed on the inter web thingy before I saw them in person. We were in Scotland at the time, Manny had picked up the car in his enclosed trailer just before we left. He did a bunch of maintenance on the car for me.

I hope there is a really good turn out for this event. I know how much time/effort it takes to arrange fund raisers like this. Lots of work and dedication.

Just found a nail in my front tire. Going to the dealer first thing tomorrow morning to see if I can get it patched. May not be able to make it...:cry:

JB08 I have a DynaPlug kit and a compressor in my car. I will be at Manny's you are more than welcome to use it. Hopefully you can make it.
Generous offer Black... but I have the tire warranty from the dealer and will be going there first thing in the morning to get it repaired. Hopefully they can get me on my way quickly and I can still make it. Re: Dynaplug kit... lesson learned, lucky this time that the nail has plugged and I can still drive to the dealer... maybe not so lucky next time. I will be getting one.

Wow weather was great!! Good to see a lot of the folks out today to support the bereavement coping cause.

And here is this years prize--new C7 ragtop!!

Good to see Paulisher Church out again this year--just love the hidden stripping on this street weapon!!!

Tons of vettes came out!!

Paint on this Z28 was amazing--Candy Apple Red!!

Manny has come a long way from doing add on's in the garage--totally successful business of doing first class builds!!

Lunchtime line up at the Bar-B-Q--food was great!!
012_zpsliadlpuz.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
I got there early--and there where tons of vettes there already !!

It was a really nice day. Thanks Manny for your hospitality. Thanks to everyone who brought their car out to support the Coping Charity event. Simply a great day, nice to meet some old friends and some new ones and look at some beautiful cars. :Thumbsup:

I hear we have a Moderator down. Colin, I hope you are alright. Spoke to your brother for a moment, he said something about a bar fight, not sure if that is the case. ;) Get well quick. Really sorry we could not hook up, I was looking forward to finally meeting you.

What a day, thanks for hooking up Keith and Dale, great cruise from Newmarket on down.

Pictures to follow, bar fight included.

Murray followed us down from Newmarket in his overly shiny Z06. Actually, he should have been leading because he knows the area better than I. Our rear view mirror kept dimming to night time mode from the reflected shine. What a great day. My idea of perfect weather and the cars were great. Glen and crew did a great job on the barbecue feeding an awful lot of people in short order. Nice to faces to names. I was looking for Bluenozer but he found me first. Thanks to Manny and crew as well. The shop is packed with cars as usual.

Attachments

• IMG_4722.JPG
    IMG_4722.JPG
    484.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_4723.JPG
    IMG_4723.JPG
    468.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4724.JPG
    IMG_4724.JPG
    262.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4725.JPG
    IMG_4725.JPG
    480.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4726.JPG
    IMG_4726.JPG
    517.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4727.JPG
    IMG_4727.JPG
    503.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4728.JPG
    IMG_4728.JPG
    508.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4729.JPG
    IMG_4729.JPG
    394.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4730.JPG
    IMG_4730.JPG
    404.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4731.JPG
    IMG_4731.JPG
    566.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Great turn out again . We raised $2200 on the day for the Coping Center .

Thanks you all so very much for attending this years show and supporting the Coping Center .

See you all next year for the our 8th year :thumbs:

My pictures from Manny's. Followed Keith and Dale Tedford down from our meeting place in Newmarket. If there are to many just delete them. Lots of great cars showed up for a good cause. Hopefully I got most of the cars that attended.
WU7QyCFl.jpg

HLgErRNl.jpg

GKAyED3l.jpg

qRompGsl.jpg

2fso7yjl.jpg

YzLNhLUl.jpg

johLKqol.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread