Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the pictures everyone posted! Thought unable to attend, it gave me a good impression of what it was like to be there. 45 cars too! Excellent and a tip of my hat to those who made the effort to attend and revel in the shared joy of the worlds best car...............

Cheers,

Garry

Reactions: Riley P and YFCvii
I'm glad someone could lay some good rubber down. I failed miserably!!
Wasn't your fault Mike. Was that damn traction control.... lol.... I shut both the TC and the Stabiltrack off down to competitive mode when I left. Laid down a respectable set until she twitched a little to the side and the secondary TC took over from the pasenger seat.... :rofl:

I'm glad someone could lay some good rubber down. I failed miserably!!
Yes it appears to be TC as mentioned by Eric. Yours was good ... exemplifying something we learn hands-on at the Ron Fellows Owners' School with the "drive like you stole it figure 8's". Traction Control is adjusted by the instructor as you go through figure 8's until you eventually lose control. It really did help give you a better feel of confidence and that Sport and Track Modes are to be dialed with an understanding of what you are now asking of your Corvette. Then there was @ddgermann on the figure 8 taking the opportunity of a spinout to be a doughnut burnout :Biggrin:

Our appreciation to @ccltj , arriving with his freshly delivered 2019 Sebring Orange Grand Sport,
and giving many of us our first look at this new Corvette Color (and his Corvette Grin :Biggrin:)
This has only been in his hands for 18 hours ... Thank you Curtis :thumbs:
DSC_0041a.jpg
DSC_0042a.jpg
DSC_0043a.jpg
DSC_0045a.jpg
DSC_0047a.jpg

Last edited:
Wasn't your fault Mike. Was that damn traction control.... lol.... I shut both the TC and the Stabiltrack off down to competitive mode when I left. Laid down a respectable set until she twitched a little to the side and the secondary TC took over from the pasenger seat.... :rofl:
Ha Ha I have one of them there passenger seats too!! I thought I had everything set...oh well..next year!

I did my part to pay homage to Don with a fantastic burnout that nobody got any video or pictures of! Too bad, cuz it was a good one. Not sure whose was longer Dalen, but I think yours was more dramatic and we got videos of it!
View attachment 16690
... the mugshot of that of a controlled burnout :Woot: .... Mr. @Jeremiad :thumbs:
DSC_0054a.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.