i have the 3m on my car, love it. i would do the hood tho, i got hit with a rock while on holiday in bc last year and it protected the paint from damage, but i bhtink i will have to get the hood film replaced due to a small nick in it now.

Mee too, although it's very low in the grille area, so I probably won't bother.

I wish I knew which product I had on the car now, but either way I think they real winners are the ones who took whatever product to a good installer. It's gotta look FLUSH BABY!!

Vince.

Well bit the bullet and had Details in Red Deer 3M the mistress and tint the back and side windows, did a great job, one of the vette brothers from the Ponoka meet suggested them.
They do great work and have great pricing, very impressed
Rob

i pulled the trigger as well Rob....had a shop in Saskatoon (Saskatoon Tint Centre) apply the 3M Venture tape. Got the front splitter, 1/3 hood, fenders, mirrors, lights and rockers done for $1000. It's very discreet......and the bugs wash off great after a group suicide....

Adam

I had virtually the complete car done..except the roof and top of rear deck...that is
- complete doors, hood, front bumper,fenders, mirrors and 3m even had templates for the ZR1 front splitter and side skirts
Ron at European did a very good job for a great cash deal..you really can't see any edges and the car looks like it's plastic :)

p1133204832-6.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good Nanook.
Rob
I had virtually the complete car done..except the roof and top of rear deck...that is
- complete doors, hood, front bumper,fenders, mirrors and 3m even had templates for the ZR1 front splitter and side skirts
Ron at European did a very good job for a great cash deal..you really can't see any edges and the car looks like it's plastic :)

p1133204832-6.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.