Aug 24, 2022
VetteCoins
Car
2021 c8 corvette
Province
ON
I was thinking on ordering a set of sport cats from 2M Fabrication. I haven't heard much about them, but the prices are reasonable VS Fabspeed & Paragon. Does anyone have any feedback about this company and quality of their parts?

I must say they are quick shipping the items out, within 4 hours after ordering I received a confirmation Email that the item has been shipped.. I also ordered the header gasket.

Do I need another gasket for the other end ?

I have them on mine too. Not over the top obnoxious loud but just right imho. I opted for the Kevlar wraps and western corvette here in YYC installed for me. A nice throaty sound with the valves open. Recommended.
You must not be driving your car properly. My car is obnoxiously obnoxious. Sparro's is obscene and Gilles27's is retarded...

• Haha
Reactions: Gilles27
I have no blankies...
That's not what I heard~
1662583541789.png

I looked, 2M is selling the heat shield for $279.99US................The heat shield posted below sells for $53.75 CAD
You can put that on but not really required the first sets that us 3 Amigos ( Sparro, Jack and I) got where ceramic coated from 2M, they now have heat shields tacked on the newer versions but no coating

Reactions: manofwar
Hi guys I received my 2M fabrication 200 cats and had a few questions about the installation .
Does the exhaust & bumper have to be removed to install them ???
I also have my second oil change appointment in October, would the GM dealership void my warranty if they hear and see aftermarket cats ????????
Before dismantling the cats, what gaskets would I need??
2M Fabrication charged me 65$ US for 2 cheap triangle paper like gaskets that I'm not going to use due to them cracking.

Attachments

• cats2.jpg
    cats2.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 29
You don't have to take the bumper off or remove the exhaust. You probably will have to take out the trunk liner and remove the cover. The air box may or may not have to be removed depending how agile you are. Can't help you with the gaskets, wasn't charged for any and I cut a cheque for install....

Reactions: manofwar
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.