Looks like 6 total window stickers have been created for Z06 in BC so far, a few of those will be taking delivery shortly.

3 Hypersonic grey
2 Arctic white (one of these has a whopper of a price tag at $208,000)
1 Red mist
$208K? WOW!! Can't imagine the final price of that car with all the taxes and extras added on.

GM's response when the warranty is over.

Attachments

• Kool-Aid_Man.png
    Kool-Aid_Man.png
    25 KB · Views: 3
I picked up my 2023 z06 28 days ago. Had an issue with dash message that read "service charging system." Got a call from dealership today saying they need to replace the engine cuz they aren't sure what happened. Sound weird but that's what happened.

Engine delivery has no timeline and could be months. Should I insist they replace the car? Any advice on how to enforce that?

Really need the advice. In BC. Car bought in AB. Love the car btw. Want another z06 for sure
Sorry to hear that. No explanation as to why the engine needs to be replaced versus a programming fix? I hope things work out for you sooner than later.

My first choice is 3LZ Z07 Coupe $193,217.00 before taxes, second choice is 3LZ Z06 Coupe $185,177.00 before tax. Both after Tax will be well north of 200K closer to 250K, Dueck sells at MSRP I don't expect any games but won't know for sure until I get the call. Seems like production is ramping up however I don't know how that affects the Canadian market. Hurry up and wait I guess, most BC dealers only received 1 or 2 Z06 allocations for 2023 at that rate it will be 3 years plus. Of the 3 that I witnessed in person every customer knew the owner of the dealership, as the old saying goes it's not what you know but who you know. My deposit dates back to July 2020 guess that was late to the game.
I think the taxes will be much higher: BC LT & FLT + GST & PST = $$$$$
Good luck.
I've spoken to one the longest serving sales reps at Dueck (sells a lot of vettes) on Marine and he told me that they will probably get 1 allocation and that they might sell for over MSRP - ditto the E-Ray. I doubt I will get one - too old - LOL.

There have been 4 Z06 sales in BC that I know of and they have all been sold at MSRP. Dueck On Marine has gotten 2 allocations so far from what I've been told. In a nut shell Taxes on a 190k purchase are about 60k.

Curious;
The 3Lz Z06 that 'AgentManny' bought, then had (is having) the very unfortunate problems with - is this the black HTC from Kelowna Chevrolet, in BC?
VIN#: 1G1YF3D34P5600985
I'm just trying to figure out the timing, as they were still presenting offers to me on this car on May 5th (politely declined).
Perhaps this is another one not accounted for in any of the above.

OP said he picked up the car 28 days ago this past Tuesday, that would mean he took possession Apr 25.
If he picked it up on April 25th, there is not time to have issues, have them rectified, and be magically returned to the lot in a week, right?
There was an older thread on here about the car I am mentioning titled 'On sale, 70% off'.
That was from May 3rd.
May 4th I called Kelowna, basically to find out if they were joking, or would consider a 'reasonable' offer.
May 5th, I declined their 'counter offer'.
I also heard later (on here) that the car had sold for approximately $50k over MSRP.
If you check their web site the car is still listed (not that much merit can be placed on the ads).
Surely it is a different car.
I only bring this forward as there is a lot of car counting going on - can't let a Z06 slip between the cracks.

If you haven't been on a list with a reputable dealer since at least 2020 and you want a car, you will have no choice but to pay a hefty mark up and hunt one down.

I picked up my 2023 z06 28 days ago. Had an issue with dash message that read "service charging system." Got a call from dealership today saying they need to replace the engine cuz they aren't sure what happened. Sound weird but that's what happened.

Engine delivery has no timeline and could be months. Should I insist they replace the car? Any advice on how to enforce that?

Really need the advice. In BC. Car bought in AB. Love the car btw. Want another z06 for sure
Is this the White conv sitting @ Preston GM?

The new engine must have arrived as the car was on the hoist today being pulled apart, crickets from the OP on the subject.

Hey @AgenManny Did GM buy your car back? Unfortunately I also had a slew of issues with my own 2023 C8 Corvette Stingray. It has had all sorts of issues from check engine light that would not go away, to faulty weather strip (water leaking from the driver side) and latest, transmission issues. I am heart broken. Its only got 1500KM on it. Any advice on how to tackle this with GM would be greatly appreciated.