• Informative
Reactions: Murray20c8
A lightly used 2023 coupe 3LZ w/Z07 is for sale at 240k at a Quebec dealer, that’s pretty much the same price of a MY24 including luxury tax? Honestly I would be in the market if there’s another 20k drop, so I don’t have to pathetically call and email my dealers and beg for their replies every once in awhile

Is it just me? I don't see carbon fiber rims, unless it's the non-visible carbon fiber variety, which is unlikely. Same for the wing and other aero components. Yes carbon fiber in the interior, but hardly a "fully loaded" Z06 w/o those expensive goodies. Regardless, too much dough: IMO dealers are looking to sell now for ridiculous prices, before these become more plentiful, which should happen over the next year or two.

Reactions: Sea Wolf Z06
Is it just me? I don't see carbon fiber rims, unless it's the non-visible carbon fiber variety, which is unlikely. Same for the wing and other aero components. Yes carbon fiber in the interior, but hardly a "fully loaded" Z06 w/o those expensive goodies. Regardless, too much dough: IMO dealers are looking to sell now for ridiculous prices, before these become more plentiful, which should happen over the next year or two.
That car has the factory alum. wheels. The CF wheels are an option separate from Z07 in visible CF or painted carbon flash. The aero is CF but is painted carbon flash so it isn't the visible CF on the aero pieces.

$229k. Just saying. 220 kph cruise.

IMG_1152.jpeg