Status
Not open for further replies.
I am concerned about the white as well but I assume you can ceramic coat the seats and that should help a lot then just regular wiping down should keep them like new

Not sure about that. Mine are a cloth material, napa leather and suede. I took my car into Rods Auto Spa in N.V. and he told me not to put anything on them other than cleaning and treating the leather once in a while. I was thinking of spraying the material with that 3M product - name alludes me right now??

I’m going to hijack this thread. At what age do you become a dirty old man? I never thought of myself as one, but someone called me one recently and I was taken a back by the comment! 😳😮😬
When you look too long at younger women, then look at your wife and sigh! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: MY21C8 and JCWP
What VIN number is this one?

Congrats @netsinah and we will have twins!

My VIN is #044; I think you mentioned yours (CamsC8) to be #918? My dealer apparently ordered this one well over a year ago and just got it sometime last week. We'll have to organize a meet-up for all Canadian Anniversary Editions, so we can stage a photo op. Perhaps a central meeting point such as the Saskatchewan/Manitoba border? (lol)

Reactions: CamsC8
Awesome! It's a pretty early car and isn't on my list. I'm happy for you as these coupes are the rarer of the selections

Screen 1 (1).JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread