Status
Not open for further replies.

Rruuff Day

Staff member
Power User
Beta
Aug 30, 2014
VetteCoins
For anyone interested in a white pearl 70th at over MSRP, PM me for dealer details.

PXL_20220926_204428872.jpg
PXL_20220926_203123013.jpg
PXL_20220926_203035630.jpg
PXL_20220926_203024487.jpg
PXL_20220926_203145796.jpg

Well folks: I missed my 2020 C8 too much (having sold it too soon, expecting to have ordered the new Z06 by now) so I pick up my new 2023 70th Anniversary Edition (black) tomorrow from Wolfe Chevrolet in Edmonton. For the first time, I paid over MSRP for a new vehicle. I'll post photos when available. For anyone serious about buying one, PM me for more details.

And yes the seats will need some TLC since the bolsters you slide over are white for the GT2 seats. I saw a 70th Anniversary at the Bowling Green Corvette Bash in April and the one with the competition seats had black bolsters. Too bad GM made the GT2's with white.

And no seat covers for me: defeats the "look" and the cooled/heated seat function, IMO. My 2020 had the 2-tone light grey/black interior (more of an off-white bolster) and showed "dirt" on its bolsters as well, but the saddle soap recommended by the Calgary dealer who sold it to me, took care of it. You just have to watch and not let it build up.

I've been actively shopping for a C8 for some time now. As others may have seen on these Forums, a new 2023 came up for sale in Vancouver for "MSRP". The only thing added was $3,000 for the ceramic coat the dealer plans to put on it. The car gets delivered soon (next month). I expressed a serious interest in it and asked the window sticker get emailed to me, but when the dealer found out I was from Alberta, the salesman said they'd only sell it to someone from BC since it was "in demand". I suspect the real reason was their concern about someone far away reselling it across the border to the States. Regardless, that C8 was unavailable to me. I'm finding in my discussions with dealerships, that higher-end vehicle sales are slowing down: due to the time of year for sport cars and also the new luxury tax. As well for the Anniversary Editions, they're no longer on constraint so in time, we should see more of them.

And with the fewer Z06's being made, there's more C8 Stingrays coming out, so I suspect Stingray prices will continue to drop as more become available.

Hope this helps those looking to buy a C8 of any kind.

Well folks: I missed my 2020 C8 too much (having sold it too soon, expecting to have ordered the new Z06 by now) so I pick up my new 2023 70th Anniversary Edition (black) tomorrow from Wolfe Chevrolet in Edmonton. For the first time, I paid over MSRP for a new vehicle. I'll post photos when available. For anyone serious about buying one, PM me for more details.
I love the carbon black! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Reactions: Gilles27
I have the competition seats (came with the car). Bolsters black, 1/3 seat napa leather as is the top and head rest - carbon fiber trim. The tan color looks awesome; but, concerned about keeping clean - no seat covers for me either. Hard getting my ass over the bolster. I wish the steering wheel would go up a few more inches to make it easier to get in and out of the car - not a big guy - 6'1" 175 lb. Look forward to seeing pics and specs when posted. Congrats!!!!:Cheers2:

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
I wish the steering wheel would go up a few more inches to make it easier to get in and out of the car - not a big guy - 6'1" 175 lb. Look forward to seeing pics and specs when posted. Congrats!!!!:Cheers2:
You need it higher even with it in all the way?
I use the wheel to get in and out, so I wouldn't want it further away

I just ordered these towelettes they come off quick you can throw them in the trunk if you Wanted . Just a little worried the dye might wash onto the white Wasn’t much for white out there . But I thought this was pretty fitting showing all models

Attachments

• 313D8107-261F-4AD4-9153-107A67F31768.jpeg
    313D8107-261F-4AD4-9153-107A67F31768.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 25
Lol bays … I just know me. Bruised . Bent . Broke . And busted
I’m a dirty old man that can’t be trusted lol
I’m going to hijack this thread. At what age do you become a dirty old man? I never thought of myself as one, but someone called me one recently and I was taken a back by the comment! 😳😮😬

I’m going to hijack this thread. At what age do you become a dirty old man? I never thought of myself as one, but someone called me one recently and I was taken a back by the comment! 😳😮😬
John, when the handle fits, I guess
?. Have you been driving your R.B. beauty much this summer? I believe I am a 73 YO DOM - LOL:Cheers2:

Reactions: MY21C8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread