Is this just wheels, exhaust, and rear diffuser?

There's a bit more

Standard Equipment​

• Callaway Forged C8 Wheel Set
• Double-D Exhaust System
• Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser
• Callaway Interior Group
– Callaway Alcantara Horn Cover
– Callaway Door Sill Panels
– Callaway Billet Pedal Pad Set
– Callaway Embroidered Floor Mats
• Callaway Engine Group
– Callaway Ported Intake Manifold
– Callaway Honker C8 Inlet Air System
• Interior Build Plaque
• Underhood Build Plaque with Vehicle Identification Number
• Callaway Exterior Badging
• Authentication Documentation Package

Optional Equipment​

• Premium Wheel Finish
• Aero Group Level 1
• Aero Group Level 2
• Handling Group Level 1
• Callaway Factory Delivery
• Callaway Track Delivery

Reactions: Callawayc8
There's a bit more

Standard Equipment​

• Callaway Engine Group
• Interior Build Plaque

Optional Equipment​

• Premium Wheel Finish
• Aero Group Level 1
• Aero Group Level 2
• Handling Group Level 1

The entire Car is decked out in Carbon Fiber as well. All inside trim and outside aero. I've seen it, its very tastefully done. And with the engine and exhaust upgrades it would be cool to find out the HP gains once this engine is broken in. And from what I have read the HP is predicted to be around 550

Last edited:
Reactions: Callawayc8
Is this just wheels, exhaust, and rear diffuser?

There's a bit more

Standard Equipment​

• Callaway Engine Group
• Interior Build Plaque

Optional Equipment​

• Premium Wheel Finish
• Aero Group Level 1
• Aero Group Level 2
• Handling Group Level 1
iOS Image - 835683789.jpg

I'd be surprised if it got 55 hp from intake and exhaust. Given that any car could be 5% different from another it could be a one off.
Agreed. Exhaust is yielding about +17hp, and intake maybe +6hp from what I've seen. There's not much more you can squeeze out of these things unless you are going forced induction.

But throw any exhaust on a pushrod v8, and it sounds like a beast.

Agreed. Exhaust is yielding about +17hp, and intake maybe +6hp from what I've seen. There's not much more you can squeeze out of these things unless you are going forced induction.

But throw any exhaust on a pushrod v8, and it sounds like a beast.
Maybe No HP gain. I just brought it as to Me it is cool looking with the Callaway names on it and than all the carbon fibre. Did I over pay? I properly really over paid for this car however I really wanted it. lol.

Nice car! Love the colour! Just curious why you’re planning on auctioning it in 6 months if you really wanted this car? Is there another version of the C8 you want even more? The ERay, Z06 or Zora?

I really like to have the z06…. If not than I’ll keep this beautiful machine.

Car looks sharp, mind me asking what cdn MSRP was on it, looks like it came from Niblett and they sell at MSRP

This came from Humberview. 1 of the 3 authorized callaway dealer in canada. Sticker price yes. However than callaway package on top. Than a complete carbon fibre package. PPF complete, ceramic coated. Etc etc. So it wasn’t a cheap car to buy. It cost more than I wanted to spend. However this car is friggen sweet looking.

Car looks sharp, mind me asking what cdn MSRP was on it, looks like it came from Niblett and they sell at MSRP

This came from Humberview. 1 of the 3 authorized callaway dealer in canada. Sticker price yes. However than callaway package on top. Than a complete carbon fibre package. PPF complete, ceramic coated. Etc etc. So it wasn’t a cheap car to buy. It cost more than I wanted to spend. However this car is friggen sweet looking.

Just the callaway wheels alone was over $10,000 canadian. 😜

Just the callaway wheels alone was over $10,000 canadian. 😜

Going to guess 140k but cheap for exclusivity

Can't tune them. GM has it all locked up tight. Intake is next to nothing perhaps 1 hp
This is what I have read about it on several blogs.

As far as the really ‘good stuff’, the meat of the build, we’ve picked up some hinted about that too. Callaway has developed a ported intake manifold, high-flow air intake, custom exhaust. We’re not sure what kind of power figures this will add up to, but it would be disappointing if it didn’t push the Chevy Corvette C8 closer to the 600 horsepower range, up from the 490 or 495 horsepower you get stock, dependent on the exhaust.

So HP cost Money $$$$$ lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.