Hey all,

GM just send out an email to all dealerships with the firm price for a 2020 Corvette Stingray Convertible 1LT.

Pricing is $76,898 plus $2,000 freight and $100 A/C tax for a starting price of $78,998, a $9,000 increase rom the coupe.
WOW!! That is a stiff price for the vert - $9K = + the 15% tax here in B.C.= $10,350.00 extra for the vert!!! Ouch!!:(:( I will have to rethink this one????

I hear you on that....same thoughts going on here.🤤🤤🤤
...and that's exactly why I dropped Z51+FE4 on my coupe build and went convertible. I'd rather pay for something I'll actually use. Smarter thing would have been to probably just stuck with the 2LT coupe with NPP and remove the roof manually. But I really like the Hard Top Convertible.

Reactions: 12cents and EJChevy
Other than FOMO why would you buy a first year of a car that will have issues to work out. Completely new design. Prices may go up but that will depend on sales. I will wait 2 years to see how this works out. MHO

Other than FOMO why would you buy a first year of a car that will have issues to work out. Completely new design. Prices may go up but that will depend on sales. I will wait 2 years to see how this works out. MHO
No guarantee it will have issues. The C7 was a completely new design and had almost nothing. And what they did have weren't really an issue. But.... that was an anomaly with brand new designs so here's hoping for the first issue buyers that GM did their homework on the C8 as well as they did on the C7.

Just did my build off these list prices YIKES!!!!! hahahahha I hope the Vert is not $9K across the board. (Prices quoted below include $9K Vert Premium)

1LT is
2LT is 105,138.59 Tax inc. CDN
3LT is 111,466.59 Tax inc. CDN

This is without the Nacelle and roof Carbon Flash or the Carbon Fiber mirrors that I would also like.

I might have to change out my colour choice....ahhhhh choices

Cheers,

Kevin

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.