VetteCoins
Username Style Freeform (Sponsors)
Thread Title Style (Sponsors)
Car
2009 Base 1LT
Province
ON
Hey all,

GM just send out an email to all dealerships with the firm price for a 2020 Corvette Stingray Convertible 1LT.

Pricing is $76,898 plus $2,000 freight and $100 A/C tax for a starting price of $78,998, a $9,000 increase rom the coupe.

Reactions: ccltj
How is it that there is a firm price on the convertible when my dealer is telling me they have no pricing for the car or options yet. Nothing on the website yet about pricing. Is there actual official Canadian pricing out yet?

This was an email sent out from GM HQ to all of the dealerships. This is often a step that takes place prior to releasing anything to the general public. Pricing for a coupe was released to the public back in September, along with the price of Z51 and the front lift.

There was a guide sent out to dealerships for unofficial pricing on the major options and accessories on the Coupe, but they are still subject to change. The smaller, LPO accessories do not have any pricing yet.

You can find these two documents around in the forum.

How is it that there is a firm price on the convertible when my dealer is telling me they have no pricing for the car or options yet. Nothing on the website yet about pricing. Is there actual official Canadian pricing out yet?

This was an email sent out from GM HQ to all of the dealerships. This is often a step that takes place prior to releasing anything to the general public. Pricing for a coupe was released to the public back in September, along with the price of Z51 and the front lift.

There was a guide sent out to dealerships for unofficial pricing on the major options and accessories on the Coupe, but they are still subject to change. The smaller, LPO accessories do not have any pricing yet.

You can find these two documents around in the forum.

Thanks EJChevy. I wonder why my dealer is acting all clueless about the pricing?

Hey Vets1

My guy had all the coupe prices but nothing for options and today he just got the pricing on the convertible and still nothing on the options. this was our txt today

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191206-111744.jpg
    Screenshot_20191206-111744.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 45
Hey all,

GM just send out an email to all dealerships with the firm price for a 2020 Corvette Stingray Convertible 1LT.

Pricing is $76,898 plus $2,000 freight and $100 A/C tax for a starting price of $78,998, a $9,000 increase rom the coupe.
I have "most" of the pricing from the "unofficial" October date. This lines up with that. But what is the price on the 2LT Convertible? I'm guessing its about $8400? Do we know the pricing of the High Wing yet?

• Wow
Reactions: ccltj and OttawaKev
Hey all,

I figured it would be around 10K for us poor Canucks.

I have "most" of the pricing from the "unofficial" October date. This lines up with that. But what is the price on the 2LT Convertible? I'm guessing its about $8400? Do we know the pricing of the High Wing yet?
ARGGGGGGGGG well I guess
Don't forget tax :) Hummmm these cars would cost less in tax from another province?????? hahahahhahahah
Maybe we should see if we can buy cars from out west as we would be saving around 10 to 8% in sales tax :) that more than pays for shipping :)

ARGGGGGGGGG well I guess

Don't forget tax :) Hummmm these cars would cost less in tax from another province?????? hahahahhahahah

Maybe we should see if we can buy cars from out west as we would be saving around 10 to 8% in sales tax :) that more than pays for shipping :)

You should be able to pocket the tax savings as long as you never plan to register the car. I'd guess you would need to pay your PST as soon as you try to get plates on it. :(

Reactions: OttawaKev
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.