Cut and paste from Morgan...

" I am in the process of exporting in some brochures but they are going to cost me quite a bit to get. I have two questions for you all. Would you like a brochure? and are you willing to pay 35-40 CDN$ for it. I am hoping you guys can help me out in getting an idea of how much interest there is as I would be open to purchasing a massive amount and sell them to dealers and owners.
Let me know asap"

• Agree
Reactions: Gilles27
Jack, I went to see him at the end of April when his car and the owner's arrived and he's keeping those
for customers who by through that dealership.
Did you self appoint yourself Mr.Corvette, anyhow Morgan talks a big game for subscribers and clients but pretty much disappeared on CCF.

When "should" 2021 pricing hit the website and therefore, allocations?

When "should" 2021 pricing hit the website and therefore, allocations?
Word on the street is allocations will be assigned on the 12th. Don't wait for pricing if you can. I would compare last years prices to last years US prices compared to this years US pricing. It won't be entirely accurate but it should be close enough to feel comfortable with your selections.
Last years option X was 1800 here, 1200 there and now 1300 there so here should be 1900ish. Get it? Got it? Good. lol

Thanks. Hope to go from a piece of paper deposit to something a little more official as the 21 figures get released............

Gilles27, when I meet you I will tell you how I got the name of Mr. Corvette from David Hill when Tadge was working as his assistant.
I was inside the plant when it was shut down to the public building my C5 at the time.
I went in to see Morgan today and got a brochure from him. I have collected them for years and didn't want to miss a year.
He'll be posting another video shortly about the 2021 allocations that went out today.

Send me your builds if you want some feedback Morgan Crosbie

I do that all the time on your Youtube channel, either you don't respond or your offended.

To the folks giving me shade for not getting a brochure I apologize but I did not have the resources to send you a massive paperback in the mail.

We never asked you to get us a brochure, you posted a thread on here offering to get us one. Many of us replied wanting one with the understanding they would be $35 to $40 plus shipping. Funny how the Corvette Museum had no problem with putting one in an envelope and shipping it to me from Kentucky, I guess Canada Post was too much hassle.Don't offer a service then ghost us pretty simple!!!!!!!!

Thanks Nik for locking the brochure thread no one ever received a thing:Topicclosed:

Last edited:
Morgan, I've reached out to @CanadianZ51 privately and removed the msg above as it contravenes our rules. For the record your account is very much alive at @Morgan, we renamed it as per our rules on business promotion as it was a branded username.

You're very welcome to stick around as a regular member as long as you follow the rules on business promos.

It wasn't that we didn't receive the brochure. It was that an offer was made to acquire and ship in post 1. 4 pages later the thread was locked after the OP made no further posts. If an explanation was given on another platform, that does nothing to notify those that had shown interest in the media they are following. As an experienced private subscription vlogger, I realized early in the game to not over extend yourself...

Morgan, I've reached out to @CanadianZ51 privately and removed the msg above as it contravenes our rules. For the record your account is very much alive at @Morgan, we renamed it as per our rules on business promotion as it was a branded username.

You're very welcome to stick around as a regular member as long as you follow the rules on business promos.
Unfortunately I really feel like this forum is hindering my ability to get across info to folks if my messages are being deleted. I get it your a business and want a sponsorship so no hard feelings. Maybe when the winter hits and COVID creates another lockdown I will try coming back here :)
As for the boys wanting a brochure. You can get one from the NCM museum like I have been doing. I am not looking to make my day any more difficult and these brochures did not mail properly when I tried it. Come by in person or forever hold your peace.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.