Unfortunately I really feel like this forum is hindering my ability to get across info to folks if my messages are being deleted. I get it your a business and want a sponsorship so no hard feelings. Maybe when the winter hits and COVID creates another lockdown I will try coming back here :)
As for the boys wanting a brochure. You can get one from the NCM museum like I have been doing. I am not looking to make my day any more difficult and these brochures did not mail properly when I tried it. Come by in person or forever hold your peace.

Contrary to what you may think Morgan, CCF is not a "business". Staff is not paid. We are totally volunteers. Sponsorships and member donations go only to helping pay the costs associated with maintaining and constantly upgrading the forum. As you may have noticed, there are no constant irritating pop-up promotional ads on this forum and we intend to keep it that way. We, as Corvette lovers are here purely to offer a medium where input, ideas and views on particular subjects and issues can be exchanged, without distractions. Your info is certainly welcome here, and at such time if you wish to advertise a service here, you are also welcome to become a sponsoring vendor again. But in fairness to the other businesses who do continue to support the forum financially, we will not allow reference or leads to your business venture. We hope this clarifies why your post was removed.

Unfortunately I really feel like this forum is hindering my ability to get across info to folks if my messages are being deleted. I get it your a business and want a sponsorship so no hard feelings. Maybe when the winter hits and COVID creates another lockdown I will try coming back here :)
As for the boys wanting a brochure. You can get one from the NCM museum like I have been doing. I am not looking to make my day any more difficult and these brochures did not mail properly when I tried it. Come by in person or forever hold your peace.
Forever hold your peace?! Holy fvck nobody's getting married Reverend...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.