Maybe its best to ask the dealership and get that in writing. Either if they bump the price or keep it the same. If there are further improvements in the 21's then a minimum increase I would be ok with. Usually every year they add a little something. Usually HP.

Maybe its best to ask the dealership and get that in writing. Either if they bump the price or keep it the same. If there are further improvements in the 21's then a minimum increase I would be ok with. Usually every year they add a little something. Usually HP.
The C7 never gained any hp through the 5 years it was made.

There are always price increases. They generally follow inflation.

Reactions: kerry4
C8's a bargain
win win :canada:
1.PNG

2.PNG

Last edited:
So if you have a contract for a build at the agreed price and they cant provide the car would they be allowed to raise the price if we had to wait longer than expected? I would think that would be breach of contract.

The bill of sale you received from your dealership probably isn't the final bill of sale. And anyways my bill of sale says 2021 model year and doesn't include prices of the car or options. So the contract you mentioned isn't really in place yet.

The bill of sale you received from your dealership probably isn't the final bill of sale. And anyways my bill of sale says 2021 model year and doesn't include prices of the car or options. So the contract you mentioned isn't really in place yet.
I have a gentleman's agreement with the general manager. LOL.

• Happy
Reactions: Magneeeto
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.