Dec 5, 2017
Uxbridge on
VetteCoins
Car
2019 ZR1
Witch wheel do you like best .. vote if you are interested.
zr1 vette.jpg

Attachments

• zr1 vette.jpg
    zr1 vette.jpg
    327.2 KB · Views: 51
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JCWP
Personally I prefer the front rim in black...lol... It looks gun metal grey which would be my second choice after black for that rim. And welcome again to the forum. If you go to the 'NEW USERS' section and start an introductory post there Al, you will likely get a lot more initial response. Beauty car the ZR1. Would love to hear your story...

Reactions: Paul 06 vette
The ZR1 rim looks better in that picture, which is odd because for the most part, I haven't been a fan of the ZR1's rims and have preferred the ones on the Z06.

With that said, I would keep the ZR1 rims. The fronts are also half an inch wider making them specific to the ZR1.

Witch wheel do you like best .. vote if you are interested.
View attachment 13592

Al I like the rear rims if I was picking. So you have the ZR1 allocation and are ordering your car? I think you are the only active member on here who has confirmed this if so.
This new orange was pretty well received on the release threads all over the forums and although not my choice does look good with the black and carbon fibre accents.
When is delivery promised for you?

Congratulations

Derek

Personally I prefer the front rim in black...lol... It looks gun metal grey which would be my second choice after black for that rim. And welcome again to the forum. If you go to the 'NEW USERS' section and start an introductory post there Al, you will likely get a lot more initial response. Beauty car the ZR1. Would love to hear your story...

What he said...

Congrats @Al Stewart on being the first CCF member that I know of with an allocation. I think there's less than 150 for Canada no?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread