I’d just hate answering the question for passengers......”whos this Milner”? :thumbs:

Tommy Milner has a job all of us would envy at the ripe age of 33. Being a GM factory test driver as well as on the Pratt and Miller/Corvette Racing team since 2011. Winning the 24 Hrs of Lemans first time out in 2011 and again in 2015. The kid can drive.

This reminds me of the Ron Fellows Z06 from 07 and the 04 commemorative Z06 like @Z16Jim s car. GM likes the connection to Lemans and really,nothing wrong with that. They’ve cleaned up there over the years.

Myself,I like these. 💰💰💰being no issue,I’d have all 4 of them.

26AC1426-8723-484C-8AC1-766854300957.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh now I know a little about Milner.....lol. Don’t think many Vette owners would know any of the 4 or maybe just me.........

I’m sure some would if they watch the limited ALMS coverage played on TV now and then. I like seeing these editions owned by fans of the racing side of the car. Not just for the fact that it’s a “special edition” per se.

Before I was a owner,I spoke with a guy who had a white RF edition Z06. The first time I had seen one. It was # 261. I remember that distinctively. When I said the hash marks were cool with the Ron Fellows ghost imaging. He says,”yeah,I think it’s the guy who designed the car”.

I walked back to my STI shaking my head.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.