@thomigun

I've tweaked permissions a bit as they were preventing you from editing own posts beyond a certain number of days. You should be able to do that now.

@SN-III

VetteCoin bank and lottery is in the making Spence. I've been MIA for the last week but going to spend some time breaking stuff on here soon.

Hey guys. Talked to Jeffer a bit this weekend at the Camaro stop at Edwards in Rocky and just wanted to mention, as I'm sure he already has, regarding the west of Rocky and north on the Sunchild road route. Just did it the other day and found one of Canada's finest, on #11, and ended up with a $120.00 good driving paper. Actually was quite happy as it could have been much more. The biggest concern will be that the Sunchild road was very dirty. Lots of rain along that route and many gravel roads off of the paved Sunchild road which makes for a bunch of mud and gravel at intersections. Took a rock in the windshield, which has never ever made me happy. Can't join u this year but just wanted to say, have fun, drive safe.

Hey guys. Talked to Jeffer a bit this weekend at the Camaro stop at Edwards in Rocky and just wanted to mention, as I'm sure he already has, regarding the west of Rocky and north on the Sunchild road route. Just did it the other day and found one of Canada's finest, on #11, and ended up with a $120.00 good driving paper. Actually was quite happy as it could have been much more. The biggest concern will be that the Sunchild road was very dirty. Lots of rain along that route and many gravel roads off of the paved Sunchild road which makes for a bunch of mud and gravel at intersections. Took a rock in the windshield, which has never ever made me happy. Can't join u this year but just wanted to say, have fun, drive safe.

I have steered the Calgary guys to pass thru Edmonton....

Heading to the Edm west leave location soon.. should be thee between 1-1:30pm

B

The

Online Walkie Talkie app - Senior Electron LLC

is great

blue button to turn on and Change global to Local and up button to get to ch 5

PTT is Push to Talk

We are talking with Dan M in Golden too now!

So clear the chat.

64740162_10156117615912007_6291296579403907072_n.jpg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread