meeting up with edmonton people as well sounds good to me. looking for help as to when were etc for all of this lol.

Paul has a great idea for a different route..... but if you guys want to come through here fine with me

I was hoping to leave for Hinton about 1pm or so June 21st

There is some double long parking in the back of the Quality Inn.... was thinking of some caution tape for us but depends on what is parked where when I arrive.

The parking was only half full when I stopped in on the long weekend.. they have a decent amount of parking.

B

REVISED Calgary/Airdrie and Area Launch on June 21st, 2019 10am
to the 2019 Corvette Rocky Mountain Cruise
Launching Friday June 21st at 10am in Airdrie at
STARBUCKS Parking Lot (arrive by 9:45am)
#101 – 114 Sierra Springs Drive SE Airdrie

We will Cruise to Red Deer East Highway Mile A&W

and meet with Red Deer Corvettes around 11:30am.

Please advise who will be meeting us there and who is meeting us in Red Deer. Should something

be arranged to meet people from Edmonton leaving on the Friday along the way?

Looks like Thomas and you others will head north of Red Deer to Edmonton and do the Henday west ring road to Hwy 16.... planning now to meet up with some Cold Lake people around 1:30pm or so in the NW part of Edm ....and then head west. West Edm to Hinton was 2:30 for me ...so if we leave by 2pm about a 4:30pm arrival.

NOTE, the on truck wash in Hinton is decent.. washed my vehicle there to try it out Sunday am.

NOW, I hardly got any bugs in the mountains on my vehicle.... so best to plan to wash Friday when you arrive as any photo and video shoots planned so need to have your cars clean...

s**t, forgot to ask when it is open sunday. will check.

I told the clean cleaning the floors that many Corvettes should be here Friday and Saturday am washing... he did keep the floors clean. decent place.

Bring coins wash cycles a bit short I thought.

Brian

Hello all we live

As we live in Airdrie we will wait at the north heading off ramp at the 567 overpass north end of Airdrie, unless someone has a better suggestion.
Do you know if anyone in this group carries a Vortex Standard walkie talkie as I have one of these it would be an easy way to communicate or I would give
my cell number so someone could advice when you are leaving Deerfoot City maybe you have other suggestions. Please advise.
we have now changed the start to airdrie instead of calgary due to popular demand. are you still coming?

Reactions: 2009CGMZR1

Please advise who will be meeting us there and who is meeting us in Red Deer. Should something

Thomas you should revise the first post..... it has the Calgary location. I just caught this adding it to my info

Thomas you should revise the first post..... it has the Calgary location. I just caught this adding it to my info

How do I revise the first post lol

1EB19492-DA53-48B3-81CC-12708E1AB3CB.png

As Spence says Thomas,In the lower left corner of this pic....see where it says “report” with 3 little dots and an arrow to the right...click on those little dots. That hides the edit and delete feature

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread