Interesting document ... thank you :thumbs:
This thread could maybe find a nice home in the Section Corvette C7 under Guides and Resources :Confused5:
... would be quick and easy to find for future reference for any 2019 - C7 (Ray,GS,Z06 & ZR1)

ZR1 seems to get the best deal with employee pricing. If you were an employee, you'd be stupid to not go with the ZR1. Look at how much money you save! At least that seems to be how it works with my wife. It's not have much you spent, but how much you saved! :rofl:

Reactions: ccltj and YFCvii
ZR1 seems to get the best deal with employee pricing. If you were an employee, you'd be stupid to not go with the ZR1. Look at how much money you save! At least that seems to be how it works with my wife. It's not have much you spent, but how much you saved! :rofl:
Oh ya ... never works for me but for her it's ... "oh, costs about 100 dollars" with a receipt of up to $199.99 o_O
you think one could say "oh, costs about $100k for the ZR1" ... :Nono1:

Last edited:
Here is the prices for 2019, note delivery cost is up a bit. US dollars here. This is nice as it has employee cost too.

http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com...2019-Corvette-Pricing-MacMulkin-Chevrolet.pdf
Great post - thank you. The thing that irks me is: even if our dollar was at par with the USD, we would still be paying a lot more than our US cousins. Not sure NAFTA works that well? At least if our CB was close to USD we could buy from the US and save a good chunk of change, I would think?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.