This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Featured 2018 Corvette Mountain Cruise official thread - Aug 17-19th

Featured Thread
I have the schedule tweaked ( few things changed just a bit ).... there is now 2 ( TWO ) surprises during the weekend.. one Saturday night and one Sunday mid day

Wanna make this a fun cruise.....

B

Last edited:
Sunday the 24th? If so, that was me in White vert, nice Blue Z06!

We were coming the other way in a silver Honda CR-V... did you notice us??? LOL

I see your from Golden BC.... you gonna join us for dinner Saturday Aug 18th at Kickinghorse Resort??? Hope so.

Let me know if any scenic photo shoots for 15-20 Corvettes in that area.

B

That was you in the twin turbo CRV?. I wish i could be here, wedding in Lethbridge that weekend, damn!

Reactions: 2009CGMZR1
Just an FYI from Golden, filled up with 94 at Chevron, 1.73.9! Ouch, 91 is 1.69.9. If anyone needs local info or assistance with something feel free to contact me, as previously mentioned, I cannot be here due to a wedding in Lethbridge that weekend

Reactions: ddgermann
Just an FYI from Golden, filled up with 94 at Chevron, 1.73.9! Ouch, 91 is 1.69.9. If anyone needs local info or assistance with something feel free to contact me, as previously mentioned, I cannot be here due to a wedding in Lethbridge that weekend

OH, that sucks... ( that your away )

I think I paid $1.43.9/ltr Chevron 94 for 4 jerry cans with Jeffy last year on our test run ... 30c more

B

Went to Red Deer last night to meet up with Paul...... hung out at the Red Deer cruise night at the church ( last one, they lost the facility due to stunters ) - then we went for dinner to talk about this cruise at Hudsons downtown RD.... Paul is excited for the event.. Ziggy loved the route ( test run last week ) and Mike and Brooklyn seen our cars and stopped into say hi and they are excited for the cruise too.

Just did a major refresh / update tonight on the text and changed many maps

I seen I have some info repeated.. tried to remove most of the repeats.... many times I am juggling time to update this.

i will be trying to get everyones email address / cell phone soon.... for odd email update closer to event.

please PM me your email and cell phone number too.

Brian

Still 173.9 for the good stuff. Bet it would be the first time you could spend 146.00 filling an 18 gallon tank!

Users who are viewing this thread