Jul 14, 2011
Comox, BC
VetteCoins
Car
2021 Stingray HTC
Province
BC
Hi everyone,

Does anyone have a good quality photo of a Canadian window sticker for a 2017 Z06 Coupe that you would be willing to send to me?

I am trying to re-create my window sticker as I am unable to get one from the Corvette Museum or GM Canada or the dealership where the car was delivered to in Canada.

I would prefer a window sticker with the following options

- Z06
- Z07
- carbon fibre side skirts and splitter
- competition seats
- Chrome Z06 wheels
- clear and painted roof panel package

I know this is a big ask. Please email the photo to me at [email protected].

I appreciate anyone willing to help me out with this and I will keep you posted on my progress and the final result once competed.

Attachments

• iOS Image - 1329141088.jpg
    iOS Image - 1329141088.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 52
Hi everyone,

Does anyone have a good quality photo of a Canadian window sticker for a 2017 Z06 Coupe that you would be willing to send to me?

I am trying to re-create my window sticker as I am unable to get one from the Corvette Museum or GM Canada or the dealership where the car was delivered to in Canada.

I would prefer a window sticker with the following options

- Z06
- Z07
- carbon fibre side skirts and splitter
- competition seats
- Chrome Z06 wheels
- clear and painted roof panel package

I know this is a big ask. Please email the photo to me at [email protected].

I appreciate anyone willing to help me out with this and I will keep you posted on my progress and the final result once competed.
I was about to go to the Corvette Museum to order this for my 17 3LZ Z07 but after reading this you couldn't get one? Is there any specific reason you couldn't?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.