IM001264.JPG

IM001265.JPG

IM001266.JPG

IM001267.JPG

IM001272.JPG

IM001268.JPG

IM001273.JPG

IM001274.JPG

Very nice shots. Thanks for sharing them.

I like the 57 Chev Sedan Delivery. Any history on that car?
....Nope sorry don't know anything about the 57, first time I ever seen it and the owner wasn't there. Wish he was cause I wanted to get a better look inside the back to maybe get some ideas for my 58. I just reached as far as I could over the rope and took blind shots !!

IM001281.JPG

IM001275.JPG

IM001277.JPG

Fantastic Photos! I'm very glad to see some other pics posted as I was in a hurry when taking mine and couldn't stop for proper photos and wanted to take photos of other cars later but never got a chance, so it's nice seeing some of those missed cars in here.

I heard you stopped by and am disappointed I wasn't at my car. It would have been great to meet up and have a chat! Hopefully this summer!

....there were around 230 entries, I only took pics of a few. One of the Draggins told me there were cars that had 200-300K in them, unreal. If you look close at my pics you'll see a chevy truck that has a newer corvette tail end. Well the truck body was put on a complete vette chassis, even the dash was corvette. Poorly done, it was totally out of proportion, cab was squashed inside with the big vette dash, but I bet it goes like a madman. Survivor untouched 67 396 chevelle , cool Beaumonts , antique jobs , even a few snow mobiles , 409 bubbletop , cars spinning on turntables , a awesome 57 retractable from the states , there was something for everyone . Forgot to add this one, any of you boys remember the underdash 45 and square steering wheels ?

IM001236.JPG

Last edited:
No doubt some cars had 200-300K in them! And some of the displays were almost as good as the cars! Was it the Chrysler 300 that had the monitors built into the wood supports for the railings? I can't remember. As for the truck with the Corvette underside. It's funny you bring up the interior because that is one thing I noticed as well.

I really like the pictures you took of the interiors of the cars and that you notice the smaller details/options that are actually pretty significant.

....you got me stumped Riley , not sure about the monitors you mentioned. That 56 300 was built to perfection. My pic above of the undercarriage didn't show right cause of all the mirrors and lights. I couldn't get close to the interior cause the display was so big. I really wanted to see the speedo in that car cause the 300's had a 150 mph speedo, and those cars could almost do that from factory. In my 49 chev truck I just built I used the same 56 speedo but with a 120 mph face, the 150 is extremely rare to find. Hard to spot every detail when looking around and trying to take pics dodging the crowd. I really liked the 64 Buick Riv , wish he would of opened the hood to show off the dual quad nailhead .
IM001270.JPG

IM001271.JPG

Last edited:
Going through the pictures, I wasn't the 56 that had the monitors in the display posts, it was the 47 Ford Coupe. I have one picture of the ford, but none of the surround with the display, however, in the background of the photo, you can see the wide wood base to where the displays were inset. Anyway, I really like that photo you took of the underside of the 56. So clean!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.