Jan 11, 2009
Saska-ba-toon!
VetteCoins
Car
2000 Z51
Province
SK
Hey Everyone!

I have some pics of the Draggins Car Show. Unfortunately I couldn't actually spend much time there and have to really thank Darwin and Marilyn (I think I totally messed their names up) :bag: for looking after my car while I was gone or taking the family around to see the cars when I did show up.

Anyway, here are some quick pics.

hmmmm..... Don't see the pics Riley.... if you're having problems posting pictures, one of the mods will be happy to hel..... errrrr..... never mind....:mooning:

Hahaha. Thank you for jumping on this before I could get the pictures onto the forum. My computer is pissing me off something fierce. I purchased a laptop with a dedicated graphics card and i7 processor. The laptop is soooooooo slow, seems to ignore commands, and is just so frustrating I want to throw it into a lake.

Seems I got one picture up. Here you go! :p

First Shot is the row of our cars from the club, ignore the Mustang. :D
IMG_7723.JPG

IMG_7724.JPG
IMG_7725.JPG

IMG_7731.JPG
IMG_7728.JPG
IMG_7727.JPG
IMG_7726.JPG
IMG_7732.JPG
IMG_7733.JPG
IMG_7734.JPG

hahaha.... sorry Riley.... Just happened to be surfing instead of working and couldn't resist a smart a$$ remark.... and hey! I gave you 8 minutes before I jumped :angelic:.... Great pictures by the way.... was worth the wait... and your car looks superb as usual....

I only took one pic, but I'll upload it anyways.........

Car looks good Riley! :thumbs:

Hahaha. Great Shot! :D Sorry I wan't around to visit. Too much family in town.

hahaha.... sorry Riley.... Just happened to be surfing instead of working and couldn't resist a smart a$$ remark.... and hey! I gave you 8 minutes before I jumped :angelic:.... Great pictures by the way.... was worth the wait... and your car looks superb as usual....

Thank you very much Eric! And seriously, that is one thing I like about the forum is the ribbing. It's just too funny I was thinking, I hope no one sees this thread before I can get some pictures uploaded, and sure enough, one reply, :D

Great shots Riley. Some beautiful cars. Surprised to see Eric's C7 there but does he know the hood got knocked off?:Biggrin:

Thanks for sharing.

Hahaha, That'll be the last time he gives me the keys to his place before he leaves on vacation! :D

Black 03 Z06 said:
Great shots Riley. Some beautiful cars. Surprised to see Eric's C7 there but does he know the hood got knocked off?:Biggrin:

Thanks for sharing.
Hahaha, That'll be the last time he gives me the keys to his place before he leaves on vacation! :D

Ok Guys.... good try at scaring me but that one backfired. You see, it can't be mine cause I have the hood off mine in the garage and all sanded and prepped for a gigantic shaker scoop... Just gotta grab some sheet metal from the furnace place next door and try my hand at fabrication..... Found some spray cans of DSOM at Cdn tire too so only gonna have about 60 bucks in this sweet mod....

Hood Mod.jpg

Hey Riley, I was by your car a couple of times but never caught you there, told your Def Leppard neighbor to mention I was there. Took me 4 hours to see it all and my feet gave out. Here's a few more pics. I heard the red 61 won People's Choice .
IM001218.JPG
IM001221.JPG
IM001222.JPG
IM001220.JPG
IM001227.JPG
IM001228.JPG
IM001230.JPG
IM001248.JPG
IM001247.JPG
IM001246.JPG

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.