My 2015 vert just went to level 3400. Should ship by early next week!

Hi canadiansteelman,

Assuming that your vehicle is built this week, it would still need to go through quality control and testing etc before it gets shipped. I would expect it to be shipped by the end of next week and probably arring in a weeks time -- taking you into September.

But if it arrived before month end it would definately be a great surprise :)

Goodluck!

My order for a 2015 Vert was accepted by GM factory on Monday for late August production date. Placed my order with my dealer back in January.

My 2015 Crystal Red convertible was built yesterday. Just waiting for shipping information. Hope to have it in a couple of weeks! Never waited so long for a factory order. Sure hope it is worth it!

My 2015 Crystal Red convertible was built yesterday. Just waiting for shipping information. Hope to have it in a couple of weeks! Never waited so long for a factory order. Sure hope it is worth it!

Awesome news. My dealer's web page still shows me at 1100. GM Live Chat folks tell me BG has accepted the order but there is no TPW.

My car was finished on a Saturday and I was driving it on the following Friday! I tracked it constantly with GM customer service. Don't tell anyone but I even called OnStar for a location but they thought I was nuts!:D

My car was finished on a Saturday and I was driving it on the following Friday! I tracked it constantly with GM customer service. Don't tell anyone but I even called OnStar for a location but they thought I was nuts!:D

I called OnStar also, but the car tracking is not offered to Canadian customers :( and that I'd need to have a police report number to get access to the exact location otherwise.

Owais though did get the OnStar activated for me and I could tell when the car had been started and moved via Remote Link, just not where exactly. Though through deduction I could figure out when it got to Windsor awaiting the last leg to the dealership.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.