ojamali

Mar 29, 2014
Canada
VetteCoins
Car
CORVETTE C7
Hello Forum Mates!

I have a really exciting update to share today.

Our first Factory Order for a 2015 Stingray Convertible with Z51 got updated to Status 3000 last night. We dont have a TPW (Target Production Week) yet but we expect it to be delivered by late August or Early September.

June 16th -- Order Submitted -- 1100
July 7th -- Order Accepted -- 2000
July 8th -- Scheduled for Production -- 3000

The production for 2014's is wrapping up in week of 08/04 and Bowling Green has already started working on 2015's. Production for 2015's start w/o Aug 11th.

One thing thats different this year vs 2014 is that in 2015 allocations is not segregated as Coupe or Convertible any more. Instead its segregated as either "VET" (Coupe AND Convertible) and "Z06" (Coupe AND Convertible). We currently have one allocations only for a Z06. We expect delivery for the Z06 in early Spring 2015.

There is no pricing update as yet but if anyone here is looking to place an order for their 2015 Coupe or Convertible please feel free to PM me or call/TXT me at 416-826-7006. So far we have 4 factory orders for 2015's and we are "estimating" delivery for all 4 before the end of September. We have guaranteed allocation for 2 more C7's however "estimated" delivery would likely be sometime in October. We also have 6 additional allocations on hand however deliveries will be sometime in November onwards.

Cheers to everyone who has an order in place.

Best Regards,

Owais Jamali
416-826-7006

Good news Owais,

Maybe I should have waited for the 2015 A8, wifey isn't totally happy with the M7.

Maybe since it's not as easy as our BMW 323 M6, she's not used to the short gate and the tendency for the stick to re centre and causing her to have a few mis-shifts.

But I sure love the car w M7.

I finally received my actual factory order confirmation number from my dealer on Monday for my 2015 Convertible. It is scheduled to be built end of August. I have been on the dealers order list since January.

Owais, thanks so much for the information.

Is there any way a person who has an order from a dealer other than you,
could get their status from GM ?

Hi Ntmd8r!

The easiest way is to contact your Sales Consultant at your dealership. They should be able to pull it up in their system with your order number. And if indeed they have allocation then they will likely give you an update right away. As long as your order is at 2000 and up you are good!

Please share with us how this goes.

Just in case your dealer does not have the update yet please dont get disappointed. Your order may get updated in a couple of days or early next week -- as long as they have allocation.

Best of luck!

Hi smackYYZ!

Looks like you need a his and hers C7. :)

Id be happy to order a 2015 C7 Automatic for your wife if you want.

Enjoy the Florida trip. Your C7 will be broken into for you by the time you come back. Please stop by at the dealership with your C7 once you are back. I didnt get a chance to really take a good look at it that day. It all happened so quickly!

Congrats again!

Hi smackYYZ!

Looks like you need a his and hers C7. :)

Id be happy to order a 2015 C7 Automatic for your wife if you want.

Enjoy the Florida trip. Your C7 will be broken into for you by the time you come back. Please stop by at the dealership with your C7 once you are back. I didnt get a chance to really take a good look at it that day. It all happened so quickly!

Congrats again!

I got 400km on it before I left! But yes will drop by when I get back.

Mike

Owais, thanks so much for the information.

Is there any way a person who has an order from a dealer other than you,
could get their status from GM ?

Sure go on to the GM Canada website, top right their is a live chat that you can use to ask questions of their customer care people. You need to give them your order number (6 letters like this - "RTBGPD") , the dealer you bought from and model. They can give you the status code and if there is a TPW. Sure they could answer other questions or point you in the right direction though. Your dealer can give you your order number.

Sure go on to the GM Canada website, top right their is a live chat that you can use to ask questions of their customer care people. You need to give them your order number (6 letters like this - "RTBGPD") , the dealer you bought from and model. They can give you the status code and if there is a TPW. Sure they could answer other questions or point you in the right direction though. Your dealer can give you your order number.

Wow! Thanks C7Driver. My salesman is never anxious to stay in touch and I am itching to know if I am beyond 1100.

Thanks C7Driver.

I did just that and did the Live Chat thing. They were responsive and polite. Took about 3 or 4 minutes to get the results. I actually had no update offered mind you. My order number showed no change in status. But it was a fast and easy check

:)

Thanks C7Driver.

I did just that and did the Live Chat thing. They were responsive and polite. Took about 3 or 4 minutes to get the results. I actually had no update offered mind you. My order number showed no change in status. But it was a fast and easy check

:)

Glad to hear that. You might want to read my post today on customer satisfaction surveys regarding your sales person. If they aren't responsive it is one place that you should note that. Those surveys matter a lot to them. Some good stories on this BB about sales folks and some bad ones as well, once you get your car it is important either way that you express your feelings on those GM surveys.

They are no longer very friendly with me. I have been checking my status once a week since January, keep in mind I ordered my car October of last year and I finally have a TPW of July 28th. Now I check once a week to see if it has been moved up. I don't care if I am bothering them. I am pending $70K on one of their products.

I am anxious now as I am about 1 month out! :)

Update: Our TPW (Target Production Week) for the 2015 C7 Convertible with Z51 is 08/11.

Based on that we should have the vehicle at our dealership by the end of August or Early September.

Unfortunately the customer who placed this Factory Order now wants to make a couple of changes which were declined by GM as order has been updated to status 3000. No changes are allowed past 3000.

Lets hope we can get this resolved soon...

Owais Jamali
Call or TXT 416-826-7006

Hello Forum Mates!

I have a really exciting update to share today.

Our first Factory Order for a 2015 Stingray Convertible with Z51 got updated to Status 3000 last night. We dont have a TPW (Target Production Week) yet but we expect it to be delivered by late August or Early September.

June 16th -- Order Submitted -- 1100
July 7th -- Order Accepted -- 2000
July 8th -- Scheduled for Production -- 3000

The production for 2014's is wrapping up in week of 08/04 and Bowling Green has already started working on 2015's. Production for 2015's start w/o Aug 11th.

One thing thats different this year vs 2014 is that in 2015 allocations is not segregated as Coupe or Convertible any more. Instead its segregated as either "VET" (Coupe AND Convertible) and "Z06" (Coupe AND Convertible). We currently have one allocations only for a Z06. We expect delivery for the Z06 in early Spring 2015.

There is no pricing update as yet but if anyone here is looking to place an order for their 2015 Coupe or Convertible please feel free to PM me or call/TXT me at 416-826-7006. So far we have 4 factory orders for 2015's and we are "estimating" delivery for all 4 before the end of September. We have guaranteed allocation for 2 more C7's however "estimated" delivery would likely be sometime in October. We also have 6 additional allocations on hand however deliveries will be sometime in November onwards.

Cheers to everyone who has an order in place.

Best Regards,

Owais Jamali
416-826-7006

My 2015 vert just went to level 3400. Should ship by early next week!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.