Good Pics, had a good time wandering looking at cars and it was nice to meet everyone today.
Great to meet you too Steve -- always room for another in the fold.
We get together for coffee at the Tim's at Centennial and Mud street when the weather is ok -- That's not far from you.....I'll holler next time we go and maybe we can meet up again.

cheers

Colin.

You guys home already? We've just stopped for dinner in Orangeville; didn't leave the show until 7pm. Nice to see everyone today. Great show.
[mob][/mob]

You guys home already? We've just stopped for dinner in Orangeville; didn't leave the show until 7pm. Nice to see everyone today. Great show.
[mob][/mob]

Great to see you guys too Greg -- wish we could have hooked up again for chats........Will have to catch up in the spring.

Glad you had a good day -- it sure was long........:D

C.

Thanks Colin. Just got home a few minutes ago. Drive was good all the way. Very long day indeed.

It was nice to meet up with you too Steve....and also nice to add a new guy to the "mudders", especially one with a car older than mine:rofl:

Sorry I missed you Case and Brad and of course your son also. I guess I was in the little boy's room when our groups passed. I didn't even know they saw you until Collin told me on our way out. No matter; I'm sure we will meet up again in the not so distant future.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread