cstugo

Casual User
Apr 17, 2013
Greater Toronto Area
VetteCoins
Car
2015 Z06/Z07
Here is a video of a lap at Mosport ... I think I got about a 1:36 time on this lap ... my best time was 1:34 which is respectable from what people tell me.

Video has me just coming onto the front straight (start/finish) and then completing an entire lap. Check out the new building they've constructed over the winter ... they have done a lot of upgrades to the track and track grounds ... very nice complex!

What a TON of fun though! Weather was great and everyone had a fantastic time! Nothing like driving your car without looking behind for red/blue lights!!

:driving:

Nice vid! What a beautiful Vette too! Looks and sounds amazing! I have yet to do the big track at Mosport. I have only done DDT, but it's on my to do list this season!
Post more vids if you get them. Love it!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Nice vid! What a beautiful Vette too! Looks and sounds amazing! I have yet to do the big track at Mosport. I have only done DDT, but it's on my to do list this season!
Post more vids if you get them. Love it!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

LOL Justin - I can see why you like going there......Looks like a blast.
C.

Here is a video of a lap at Mosport ... I think I got about a 1:36 time on this lap ... my best time was 1:34 which is respectable from what people tell me.

Video has me just coming onto the front straight (start/finish) and then completing an entire lap. Check out the new building they've constructed over the winter ... they have done a lot of upgrades to the track and track grounds ... very nice complex!

What a TON of fun though! Weather was great and everyone had a fantastic time! Nothing like driving your car without looking behind for red/blue lights!!

:driving:

Hi Cstugo

Really envious of your experience ... :) How did you manage to be in the right place at the right time to get to do that ??

I always hear about those Mosport track days AFTER they're over ! ! I've run thousands of laps around Mosport on iRacing simulator in the C6R , but would really like to get My GS out there for real ...

Any advice appreciated :D

Thanks -=JL

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.