cstugo

cstugo

Casual User
Apr 17, 2013
Greater Toronto Area
VetteCoins
Car
2015 Z06/Z07
Here is a video of a lap at Mosport ... I think I got about a 1:36 time on this lap ... my best time was 1:34 which is respectable from what people tell me.

Video has me just coming onto the front straight (start/finish) and then completing an entire lap. Check out the new building they've constructed over the winter ... they have done a lot of upgrades to the track and track grounds ... very nice complex!

What a TON of fun though! Weather was great and everyone had a fantastic time! Nothing like driving your car without looking behind for red/blue lights!!

:driving:

Looked like a tonne of fun....luv the chirp on some of the corners....those 335/25/20's would have stuck like glue on that track!

Nice vid! What a beautiful Vette too! Looks and sounds amazing! I have yet to do the big track at Mosport. I have only done DDT, but it's on my to do list this season!
Post more vids if you get them. Love it!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Nice vid! What a beautiful Vette too! Looks and sounds amazing! I have yet to do the big track at Mosport. I have only done DDT, but it's on my to do list this season!
Post more vids if you get them. Love it!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

LOL Justin - I can see why you like going there......Looks like a blast.
C.

:agree: Great Video! Thanks for posting!

Next up, Watkins Glen! The Capital Corvette Club will be heading back that way in the spring to run with the Watertown and Syracuse clubs!

Hopefully we can get some footage to share!

Here is a video of a lap at Mosport ... I think I got about a 1:36 time on this lap ... my best time was 1:34 which is respectable from what people tell me.

Video has me just coming onto the front straight (start/finish) and then completing an entire lap. Check out the new building they've constructed over the winter ... they have done a lot of upgrades to the track and track grounds ... very nice complex!

What a TON of fun though! Weather was great and everyone had a fantastic time! Nothing like driving your car without looking behind for red/blue lights!!

:driving:

Hi Cstugo

Really envious of your experience ... :) How did you manage to be in the right place at the right time to get to do that ??

I always hear about those Mosport track days AFTER they're over ! ! I've run thousands of laps around Mosport on iRacing simulator in the C6R , but would really like to get My GS out there for real ...

Any advice appreciated :D

Thanks -=JL

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.