@11zr1 Yes my understanding is we need to use the web browser to add the pic.
I blew out my morning coffee when I read the line. Best laugh I’ve had here in a while so bravo.
This is a very lighthearted crowd generally so you are off to a great start.

Enjoy and thanks again for making my morning.

D

Great!!!! I’m THAT guy!!!!!!!!! Hhahahahah

Reactions: ddgermann
Now wouldn’t that look good ripping through the Rocky Mountains !! Holy !! Beautiful ride !!
Thank's Mickey. It would be quite a ride even before reaching the Rocky Mountains. It would have to be at least a 3 to 4 weeks road trip to have enought time to enjoy the main attraction of this beautifful region. It's on the bucket list. I am looking for a C5 convertible with auto transmission and low kilo to use as a daily driver. I would also use it for long trip. My wife can drive the 3 pedals cars but she find the ZR1 intimidating and she his always scared that something may happen.

Reactions: Riley P
Welcome to the forum 11zr1. Yes. There are much more options on the browser. Not many ever go to the profile page anyway but no worries... we have all had our growing pains here.... lol.... We will expect you to post us some pictures of your ride in the media section and in threads though, where we can all view your baby.:Worthlesswopics:
Done!!!! Pictures up!!!

I though it would post on a form or everyone won’t see ahahahaha I can’t even figure out how to delete it. I’m using the app I suppose web browser would have more options

That be right. The app is great for getting instant alerts and replying quickly to the perpetual demands for pics but the website gives you all the goodies.

Reactions: 11zr1
Done!!!! Pictures up!!!
Ouch.... sweet looking ride or should I say rides.... and garage... and the ....hmmmmmm... 69 Z28? Thanks for posting.... :thumbs:
I though it would post on a form or everyone won’t see ahahahaha I can’t even figure out how to delete it. I’m using the app I suppose web browser would have more options

That be right. The app is great for getting instant alerts and replying quickly to the perpetual demands for pics but the website gives you all the goodies.

I may leave my original wall post tho just for shits and giggles ahahahaha. I think ppl really find it amusing!!!

Thanks!!!! And yes a 69 z28...car has a Gm 572 crate motor in it full Detroit speed suspension and a bunch of other goodies.
So,you’re saying it’s....kinda “souped up”. :Biggrin: :Biggrin: I don’t think any of us would mind seeing a few pics of that when the time presents itself.

Absolutely! I’ll add a few to the media section. I may have a video also I’ll take a look!

Absolutely! I’ll add a few to the media section. I may have a video also I’ll take a look!

You will have to run the vid through Youtube or Vimeo or one of the other online video platforms and share the url link as opposed to a direct file post.

I added a couple I have on my phone. I may have put a couple videos on YouTube I’ll have a look

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.