Dec 26, 2017
Brantford
VetteCoins
I only count 5 Canadian New cars when I go through the ZR1 registry, anyone on here have one of the 5 cars? Plus one Canadian car #90 that was in Carbon Flash Metallic but possibly without Centennial option. I'm looking for a Centennial ZR1 in Canada but haven't seen so much as a single photo of a Canadian new car. Any differences apart from instrument cluster and driving lights setup?

Welcome to the forum aventino. I would suggest you post an introduction in the New Users section of the forum and tell your story. There may be more of the general membership population that see you post there as opposed to just in the C6 section. Good luck finding a car.

It may be a tough hunt finding a Canadian centennial ZR1. I wish you luck on your search as those are great looking cars!!!! Hopefully you find your car. As for the differences between the US and Canadian cars, all I know of are the items you listed.

IMG_1219.JPG
IMG_1218.JPG

You mean a 2012 ZR1 Centennial like this one?

I know of one in Vaughn Ontario that is carbon metallic centennial edition

“How do you add a profile picture”

Excellent tag line on your profile. :thumbs:

... I have no idea as I had a kindergarten kid add mine.

Welcome aboard

I though it would post on a form or everyone won’t see ahahahaha I can’t even figure out how to delete it. I’m using the app I suppose web browser would have more options

Welcome to the forum 11zr1. Yes. There are much more options on the browser. Not many ever go to the profile page anyway but no worries... we have all had our growing pains here.... lol.... We will expect you to post us some pictures of your ride in the media section and in threads though, where we can all view your baby.:Worthlesswopics:

@11zr1 Yes my understanding is we need to use the web browser to add the pic.
I blew out my morning coffee when I read the line. Best laugh I’ve had here in a while so bravo.
This is a very lighthearted crowd generally so you are off to a great start.

Enjoy and thanks again for making my morning.

D

Reactions: 11zr1
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.