@Rruuff Day I would tend to agree with you on the car commanding a premium. I have 37K on mine and have replaced the tires, which looked brand new (Goodyear F1's). I think it is worth in the 35K price range. There in an independent dealer in Bobycaygeon, Ontario (Lakeside Auto Sales) that specializes in Corvettes and other high end automobiles, they move a lot of Corvettes. I think their pricing is pretty much spot on. They currently have an 03 special edition with 43,000 kms listed at $36,990.00. These cars have been creeping up in price for sometime. This may shock some but my 03 listed at $75K twenty years ago. No delivery problems, bought mine off the showroom and you could negotiate at that time, I got some nice plastic floor mats! :Biggrin:

They are worth keeping track of, they have a list of Corvettes sold for example but once sold they remove the price. Not sure why so you need to note pricing when the car is still for sale. Place apparently has a solid reputation.
So now there's going to be a list of 50th Ann. S/E?..how cool for a list of something other than C8's that have been ordered, delivered, driven, broke down, repaired, sold and reordered.

I've decided to not pursue the possibility of picking up the car I had inquired about (the 03 vert anni with 1000k, it's actually under 1k less than 500kms total on the odo).

I wouldn't have bought the car per say, the owner of the vert had contacted me about the ZR1 and I was thinking of taking his car + cash for him to buy my ZR1 but I've decided against going that route.

If there are those interested in wanting a mint 03 anni vert I can link his ad here or PM me and I can direct you to it, maybe the admins can let me know if it's ok to put the link here or just wait for someone to DM me. Let me know.

I've decided to not pursue the possibility of picking up the car I had inquired about (the 03 vert anni with 1000k, it's actually under 1k less than 500kms total on the odo).

I wouldn't have bought the car per say, the owner of the vert had contacted me about the ZR1 and I was thinking of taking his car + cash for him to buy my ZR1 but I've decided against going that route.

If there are those interested in wanting a mint 03 anni vert I can link his ad here or PM me and I can direct you to it, maybe the admins can let me know if it's ok to put the link here or just wait for someone to DM me. Let me know.
Hey Tony. You can post the link here. No worries. You are not advertising it, merely informational for anyone who may be looking. The restriction we have is posting a classified ad unless it is in your possession to sell.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
I met a gentleman/collector who congratulated me on my PV achievement. I knew he had a 40th I seen at a Michigan meet back in 2008. Then he told me he wanted a 50th to go with his 60th he just acquired to make TRIO. After some back and forth he proudly confessed he bought a 50th awhile back and his Trio is complete. He paid $50m US for it from a dealer buddie. It has 5 miles on it and has not had PDI done yet. Good to know info. 😜

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.