Finally Tuned!!!....

I finally had an ATI Super Damper installed and had the car re-tuned...
482 rwhp & 448 torque at only 6 lbs of boost! Between the added hp and the upgraded suspension mods it feels fantastic. (ECP also installed a Pfadt trans mount and a ECS diff brace I picked up months ago). The car feels much more solid when shifting with the braces installed....A sincere thanks to Manny at ECP for helping me out and John at Westport with the re-tune. They are both class acts!!

Ultimately I am very happy with the build...tons of power yet drives like stock(well not really lol). I should have no potential issues, considering I have a stock bottom end, with only 6 lbs of boost. It handles/rides 1000% better than stock and feels very 'tight'.. :driving:

Finally Tuned!!!....

482 rwhp & 448 torque at only 6 lbs of boost! Between the added hp and the upgraded suspension mods it feels fantastic. (ECP also installed a Pfadt trans mount and a ECS diff brace I picked up months ago). The car feels much more solid when shifting with the braces installed....A sincere thanks to Manny at ECP for helping me out and John at Westport with the re-tune. They are both class acts!!

Ultimately I am very happy with the build...tons of power yet drives like stock(well not really lol). I should have no potential issues, considering I have a stock bottom end, with only 6 lbs of boost. It handles/rides 1000% better than stock and feels very 'tight'.. :driving:

Watched Manny and Rob finish off the car Daniel and it sounds amazing.
You have lots of power under the hood now and with that exhaust it sounds
really mean :coolgleam: Do you get any drone with the GHL exhaust?

Watched Manny and Rob finish off the car Daniel and it sounds amazing.
You have lots of power under the hood now and with that exhaust it sounds
really mean :coolgleam: Do you get any drone with the GHL exhaust?

Thanks, yes it does sound great... a little louder than I'm used to... The GHL's only have a little drone in 6th gear on the highway if you drop below 120 km/hr..lol....:driving:

Finally Tuned!!!....

Thanks for the kind words Danny. Always a pleasure to do work for someone like you who appreciate's the E.C.P way of building Corvette's .

Look around this site folks, and you will see that Corvette's built at E.C.P all stay together and give their owner the drive,perfomance and reliablity that only comes with attention to each and every detail .

Thanks for chosing E.C.P for your Corvette Performance.

[email protected]

The exhaust would have to be loud to cover the sound of my Ned Flanders scream if I were to ride in that car. However, no amount of sound could cover the smell of me crapping my pants....unless you had a really good stereo.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread