Nov 14, 2011
Jarvis Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
1988 Convertable
The following link will take you to a 2000 C5 that is for sale at Village Auto in Ancaster on.

2000 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe For Sale | ANCASTER ON

I can not give you a run down on the car, but after a quick look I think it might be one that is worth checking out if you are in the market. The only info I can offer here for sure is this........ Both Ford Prefect and myself have dealt with this small dealer in Ancaster. Both of us were very pleased, and I can honestly say that for the most part at least, they almost never have any junk on their lot....

I have no tie to either the car or the dealership, just happen to see it this morning on my way by and thought I would post it here as a couple of guys have mentioned they are looking for a ride like this.

2000 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe For Sale | ANCASTER ON

Looks like a very nice car. They need to update their spec though as they have it listed as a 6 speed manual in the Power Train Tech Specs.

I bet it's a Z51 with the seats that are in it.....but maybe not. It also has an aftermarket exhaust that they don't list.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.