On a more technical aspect how can a C63 AMG get to 308? I'm pretty sure they're speed limited to 250. Assuming you take that off, that's still a hell of a speed to get up to at 191 Mph. Looks like an older C63 too so likely Dad is not likely to have insurance on that thing any time soon with the mods.

• Useful
Reactions: ddgermann
So, this story was on Global News tonight, and they independently identified this little fkr. Good! I hope he is totally humiliated. This should be an automatic jail sentence. His greasy lawyer that was also on the news said his client has a different view of the event. This type of story just pisses me off. You want to kill yourself doing something stupid, go right ahead, but stay off the public roads so we can commute in relative safety.

So, this story was on Global News tonight, and they independently identified this little fkr. Good! I hope he is totally humiliated. This should be an automatic jail sentence. His greasy lawyer that was also on the news said his client has a different view of the event. This type of story just pisses me off. You want to kill yourself doing something stupid, go right ahead, but stay off the public roads so we can commute in relative safety.
Different view?

How so?

He was looking at the speedo and the officer was looking at the radar?

There is just no way to defend against this unless one of them was dying right then and there and he was enroute to the hospital. Even then, 308kph is still indefensible. Hell, even 208 kph would be indefensible.

I’m pretty sure if dumbarse heads in to court and the lawyer does anything but appeal to the court’s mercy the Judge is going to rip this kid open as hard as he’s permitted to by law...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.