:agree: same exhaust.

I just love the handling of that car, just flat and level in any condition with those Pfadt coilovers and those huge Pfatty bars.
The Nasty car drives and handles like when your in a gocart, amazing.

What is wrong with the transverse leafs? Should they not act like sways bars as well with how they are mounted? Just asking out of interest as suspension is a bit of a mystery and on my mind lately.

What is wrong with the transverse leafs? Should they not act like sways bars as well with how they are mounted? Just asking out of interest as suspension is a bit of a mystery and on my mind lately.

Transverse leafs effect up and down motion .
Sway bars effect side to side motion .

I can elaborate some more , but need more time :rofl:

Thx
[email protected]

I thought my car was loud until Manny just happened to start his car with me standing 3 feet behind it...

Its the deepest bass sounding exhaust I've ever heard... a mix between a boat exhaust and a bass drum reverbing...

Transverse leafs effect up and down motion .
Sway bars effect side to side motion .

I can elaborate some more , but need more time :rofl:

Thx
[email protected]

Those basics I understand (thank goodness). Long question/explanation coming, so PM sent.

By the way, I would love to hear your car in person some time!

I have Corsa Pace car exhaust... when you get on it... it can make you deaf under wot but its not that loud at idle.

I was pulling onto a highway and went through a tunnel with the window opened and almost shat myself when I heard how loud it was.

A nice looking exhaust.

part_thumbnail.php

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.