Ok..... I know it's a F000RD Dalen, but since you're about ready for a next project and this truck appears to be pretty pristine.... And close to home...

66 ford.png
66 ford2.png

• Love
Reactions: AlbertaZ06
Ok..... I know it's a F000RD Dalen, but since you're about ready for a next project and this truck appears to be pretty pristine.... And close to home...

View attachment 82327View attachment 82328
It is certainly what you'd call a "Basic" truck, no options, perfect for a farm or a working truck, I'm guessing brand new it was probably only about $1500. You can't buy anything like that now, whats a base F150... $45,000? Mind you do get a bit more technology.

It is certainly what you'd call a "Basic" truck, no options, perfect for a farm or a working truck, I'm guessing brand new it was probably only about $1500. You can't buy anything like that now, whats a base F150... $45,000? Mind you do get a bit more technology.
I'm guessing this wasn't used as a farm worker. Too clean and too nice a shape. This was likely the 'go to town' truck. Looks like it may have been yellow at some point in time. This truck restored restomod would be the same price as a new F150.
ford3.jpg
ford4.jpg
ford5.jpg

Reactions: Dave91TM
336B5F5F-ABF3-4964-BABA-5702BA3670E5.jpeg
BB87B1B3-3E2B-4EA1-A0AB-F55248FD0164.jpeg
A7D73FD7-3E00-49BD-9EA5-89EF91CED41A.jpeg

Not Mine !!
but kinda wish it was 😢. Helped a friend haul this 91 Z28 from west Bentley, AB. The things you dragged into when you own a flat deck trailer 🤣. Cool solid project car !! The tow rig is his 2021 Silverado with the 2.7L 4 cylinder turbo and 8 speed transmission 😎. Hauled really good at 310 hp & 348 tq !

Reactions: OL Yeller
Of course Dalen. Unfortunately the auction closed today. Someone wanted as it sold for $9k.
Yes, probably worth all of that 9k! Hard to find and looked really solid. Still on the hunt for a project, hopefully soon something will pop up. Hard to find something, when you don’t know what you want. Still thinking of the C5 turbo.

Yes, probably worth all of that 9k! Hard to find and looked really solid. Still on the hunt for a project, hopefully soon something will pop up. Hard to find something, when you don’t know what you want. Still thinking of the C5 turbo.
That will make your Z06 sit up and make even more of a statement than it does now.... Woohoo.... lol....

9B505024-FD0E-46E3-8B8B-C2AA456F568F.jpeg

Been busy helping out on this project 😎😎. He did a frame off restoration on this truck in 4 months!! All new 2005 5.3L, 4l65e drivetrain in a 69 GMC, (keeping the patina) made into a short box, lowered, rebuilt suspension, fuel system, front disk & power brakes, new cab corners, rocker panels (patina paint matched), new interior, etc 👍. He has been busy!! Sweet ride.
I just helped on the wiring of the LS harness, by deleting unnecessary wiring from the harness & ecm, building the fuse/relay box, and some basic tuning with HP Tuners. Fun stuff 👍👍. What a cool truck, look for it on the streets of Red Deer. It’s a nice build !

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.