WildWilly55

Regular
2 You're 10
Feb 17, 2009
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
VetteCoins
Car
2001 Z-51 Coupe
Just got back from Woodstock---Anderson's 10th anniversary show---weather was a little cool---but enthusiasm was high!! Good to hook up with some of the guys for the first time this year!!
Picture005.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture tent almost got blown away!!!
Picture003.jpg

Lining them up!!!
Picture004.jpg

Track car
Picture007.jpg

Drag car
Picture006.jpg

Staff at Anderson's always do a good job of getting the cars in!!
Picture008.jpg

Good to see Ron and Terrell again this year
Picture009.jpg

And Dave and Sherri
Picture010.jpg

Car line up.
Picture011.jpg

Inside where all the draw action was happening!!
Picture012.jpg

Putting up the lightning rod!!!
Picture013.jpg

Nice!!

A real nice turn out for the coolesh weather!!!

Glad the event went well. And very nice to see some pictures from this.
I had full attentions on going but the weather put me off. I guess I'm a "fair weather type"; any way...there is always next year I guess.

Thanks for posting.

My girlfriend and I were there this morning. It was a great turnout despite cold weather and the looming threat of rain. It was still better conditions then last year. Great pics!! I'll try and post some later.:canada:

I was there braving the less than ideal weather conditions as well and believe they still managed to achieve over 100 vettes ... so not a bad turnout. Great to see some familiar faces again.
This was again a great event and thanks to all the many volunteers who helped make this event again a success. It was stated a few times that this was a charity event but I never heard what charity or charities this helps support. If anyone knows, please advise.

Bayfield is an awesome show for both the driver and rider that may want to do a little shopping as it is close by. I'm certain as it gets closer, we can organize a group cruise together. You just need to leave really early to get a shady spot in the park and beat the huge lineup for breakfast

Glad the event went well. And very nice to see some pictures from this.
I had full attentions on going but the weather put me off. I guess I'm a "fair weather type"; any way...there is always next year I guess.

Thanks for posting.
Hey Brian are you coming to the Legendary cruise this Saturday or our CSO meeting this Sunday?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.