Featured Thread
Don't sweat it. They sold a car. They didn't take down the Berlin Wall...

Believe it or not, I was in Berlin when the wall came down. I was witness to a lot of things during that period in Berlin and a couple things stood out, the biggest one was how welcoming most west Berliners were to the folks from the east. Its just like CCF, a lot of really nice welcoming people. Here I am 2 days before the wall came down...

berlin 89.jpg

Believe it or not, I was in Berlin when the wall came down. I was witness to a lot of things during that period in Berlin and a couple things stood out, the biggest one was how welcoming most west Berliners were to the folks from the east. Its just like CCF, a lot of really nice welcoming people. Here I am 2 days before the wall came down...

View attachment 41261
Very cool, you just never know!

• Agree
Reactions: YFCvii
Hello forum friends, after the heartbreaking theft of my 2016 C7 Z06, I am happy to report that I have replaced it. The replacement is with a newer model, a 2017 and is one of the sexiest C7 Z06 Z07 I have seen. It was through some very fine folks who I now call friends that made this happen for me. They are some of the coolest and nicest guys I have meet on the forum, full of knowledge and most importantly, people that genuinely care about the forum and it’s members.

Ahh what the heck, it’s Derek Germann who sold me his car and it’s real beauty. Also Spence Noble has helped me with arrangement and finalizing everything. These two gentlemen are very fine people and and am honoured to call them friends.

A thousand thanks to Derek and Spence. I’ll post some more Pics in about a week.

Congratulations on your replacement Corvette. I'm curious though, how was your 2016 stollen?

Perhaps a Buyer update will come soon ...
I must thank Northgate Chevrolet Buick GMC Corvette in Edmonton at this point
for their good will while not being a part of the sale and for taking care of the Corvette while the Buyer arranged for pick-up. They really helped us out.

Northgate has new Ownership in Edmonton. My patronage and referrals will continue to be endless.

For those who have followed the background of this Buyer's endeavours … YES, I made sure the
Corvette was reprogrammed by Northgate to recognize only the 2 Key Fobs that was with the Z06. :thumbs:

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.