Featured Thread
Jan 23, 2015
Toronto
VetteCoins
Car
C7 Z06
Hello forum friends, after the heartbreaking theft of my 2016 C7 Z06, I am happy to report that I have replaced it. The replacement is with a newer model, a 2017 and is one of the sexiest C7 Z06 Z07 I have seen. It was through some very fine folks who I now call friends that made this happen for me. They are some of the coolest and nicest guys I have meet on the forum, full of knowledge and most importantly, people that genuinely care about the forum and it’s members.

Ahh what the heck, it’s Derek Germann who sold me his car and it’s real beauty. Also Spence Noble has helped me with arrangement and finalizing everything. These two gentlemen are very fine people and and am honoured to call them friends.

A thousand thanks to Derek and Spence. I’ll post some more Pics in about a week.

Attachments

• iOS Image - 980296993.jpg
    iOS Image - 980296993.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 160
  • iOS Image - 1541092346.jpg
    iOS Image - 1541092346.jpg
    387.9 KB · Views: 161
  • iOS Image - 3025255374.jpg
    iOS Image - 3025255374.jpg
    450.8 KB · Views: 154
Thanks Bill and Spence. Dealing with Bill was a pleasure. He is a true Gentleman. Spence; thanks for all the efforts you came forward with to gather up all the OEM stuff and get the car ready for BIll. It is indeed flawless. The Reprogramming of the FOBs is one very key part of what you did for Bill to give him some peace of mind. The process was personally challenging for me as I absolutely love the car. ... but it was great timing for me as I have some plans for my Corvette future that I am now able to move forward with.

I/We Look forward to seeing some photos of your Z Bill. Congratulations and enjoy the hell out of the car man.

Hello forum friends, after the heartbreaking theft of my 2016 C7 Z06, I am happy to report that I have replaced it. The replacement is with a newer model, a 2017 and is one of the sexiest C7 Z06 Z07 I have seen. It was through some very fine folks who I now call friends that made this happen for me. They are some of the coolest and nicest guys I have meet on the forum, full of knowledge and most importantly, people that genuinely care about the forum and it’s members.

Ahh what the heck, it’s Derek Germann who sold me his car and it’s real beauty. Also Spence Noble has helped me with arrangement and finalizing everything. These two gentlemen are very fine people and and am honoured to call them friends.

A thousand thanks to Derek and Spence. I’ll post some more Pics in about a week.
Now lets go get the low lifes that boosted you ride in the 1st place

Thanks Bill and Spence. Dealing with Bill was a pleasure. He is a true Gentleman. Spence; thanks for all the efforts you came forward with to gather up all the OEM stuff and get the car ready for BIll. It is indeed flawless. The Reprogramming of the FOBs is one very key part of what you did for Bill to give him some peace of mind. The process was personally challenging for me as I absolutely love the car. ... but it was great timing for me as I have some plans for my Corvette future that I am now able to move forward with.

I/We Look forward to seeing some photos of your Z Bill. Congratulations and enjoy the hell out of the car man.

Derek, I have say you built a really beautiful car and I am very excited. Also note, although I am expecting the car in the next few days, I am already enjoying it through the pictures that both you and Spence shared with me.

Thanks again and again to you and Spence.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.