20210723_145745.jpg

BiIG DAY TODAY! :loveme:

Everyone told me it would come, and they were correct. 1 year 6 weeks and 4 days after taking delivery. Oh well, I only had to wait 1 year and 4 weeks for the car :canada:.

I'm still waiting for mine, about 53 weeks since delivery (just over a year). If anyone received a Blade Silver (Coupe or HTC) I'd be interested in knowing when...and which of the 2 types.

Are they getting better at this... or worse? lol
Probably worse. GM Canada customer service just keeps telling me they are still experiencing “delays”. I’ll be surprised if I ever see the model plus I’ve missed out completely on the driving school certificate that is only valid for 1 year from delivery date!!

Probably worse. GM Canada customer service just keeps telling me they are still experiencing “delays”. I’ll be surprised if I ever see the model plus I’ve missed out completely on the driving school certificate that is only valid for 1 year from delivery date!!
They are extending the certificates, so no worries.

So today is the one year anniversary of my pick up of our C8. I have completely enjoyed the car and now have 19,000 km's on her. Just added the 2 litres of DCT fluid so I could track the car yesterday for the first time. A noticeable difference in sound and smoothness of shifts once completed. Had a great day at Motorsport Park with the tracking. While I am still a novice driver, it was great to get her up to 235 kms on the back straightaway. I am still waiting (not so patiently now) for my welcome gift. No shape model in sight. I have now waited longer for the model then I did for the car!
Again rather have the car than the model but really one year to deliver a gift? come on GM!
View attachment 84267
Nice car. Glad to see you drive as much as possible. awesome. I spoke to my dealer about my 2022 order (had a 2021 order initially): says I am definitely in the queue near the top. He has my order - HTC, RB, 2LT (GT2 seats) Z51 - loading this baby up. No GM Canada build and price yet - just 2021. I should be able to drive mine most of the year; especially if no snow - take it easy in town if colder temps though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.