Rick Hendrick $3m
Screenshot_20200118-194008_Chrome.jpg

ridiculous money that fella has
and a mere write-off in the usa
that, based from precedence, reminds me
of a few dealerships getting the wrong idea up here
if a preorder (2020 C8) becomes available.
We will see ...

Reactions: Jack Raccoon!
Actually, I have no problem with some rich a-hole paying 3 Mill for a corvette if the money is all going to the kids charity listed on the cheque.

At least it’s 3 million thats going out into the world to do some good instead of sitting in some rich sob’s bank account or buying another mink coat and diamond ring for his gold digging missus....or his mistress.

If he really wants to be a philanthropist, he should now turn around and donate “001” to the NCM....

Ok so I am afraid to ask this question because there is probably an easy answer, but how can a car be sold if they aren't even into production until February ?

Reactions: OttawaKev
Ok so I am afraid to ask this question because there is probably an easy answer, but how can a car be sold if they aren't even into production until February ?
That is a pre- production mule that was going across the block. Rick will have his built the same time as everyone else on Feb 3

Reactions: kerry4
That is a pre- production mule that was going across the block. Rick will have his built the same time as everyone else on Feb 3
In another thread, someone said the orange load that showed up at hq in oshawa had a 'production' vin, i.e. no 'EX'. (I'm doubting that) Did anyone get close enough in montreal to see the vin?
(not that any of this matters)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread