The new one or the C4? You can ask Flyin Ryan about the C4's as I think he has 3 or 4 of them!

As for owning and driving a new one? I would if I could. Hopefully we'll have someone on here that can answer that for you.

I'm not sure about the zr1 but there are a few Z06's prowling this forum that might actually shame a new ZR-1 lol. Maybe they have some experiences they'd like to share... Not sure if it relevant but...
[mob][/mob]

Either of the ZR1's are very nice ride be it the high reving C4 version or the new Supercharged beast.
I was looking at the C4 version before deciding to purchase a newer C5, I liked the idea of the high
rev dual overhead cam engine but was not sure about who would be able to modify the car or actually
be able to repair it if needed other then the dealer at that time. (before I knew of Manny@ECP)
You can turn an already powerfull engine into a real screamer with a few mods, cam, headers, tune etc
and get a good deal on the older C4 south of the boarder with our dollar flying high and at par right now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread